25th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between PhD(Computer Science) and job after completing MSc?

Hello, I am already doing MSc in Computer Science from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. But I am very confused about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my MSc I will surely get fine job but I am very confused that I have to do or not to do PhD in Computer Science. So just tell me what I do?

30th October 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Computer Science) and job after completing MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am already doing MSc in Computer Science from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. But I am very confused about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my MSc I will surely get fine job but I am very confused that I have to do or not to do PhD in Computer Science. So just tell me what I do?

It is purely based on an individual’s interest and skill. If you have pretty much interested in doing research in computer science, then you can choose to do a PhD (Computer Science) or you can apply for jobs after completion of the MSc. You can apply for various jobs in government and private sector organizations. You have to appear for the written test and interview for getting a job in government organizations. You should have very good technical and communication skills to get a job.
31st October 2018, 05:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Computer Science) and job after completing MSc?

As per my suggestion, you should do the job between PhD(Computer Science) and job after completing the MSc course.

The name of the best jobs for you is given below.

** Database Administrator

** Professor

** Network Administrator

** IT Consultant

** IT analyst

** Technical Analyst

** Software Programmer

** Software Designer

** Web Application Developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?