2nd March 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next to do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?

What should I do next to do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

4th March 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do next to do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do next to do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response.
The aspirant has to apply to the university through online or offline to study the PhD. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview before the admission. The eligibility to study the course is a Master’s Degree in Computer Science with 55% marks. The course is available in the following universities, you can check the details in the website given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?