2nd March 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher?

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher? Can someone please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study distance PhD in Malayalam with 86% in Post Graduation?
  2. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  3. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
  4. Higher secondary school teacher test question papers
  5. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  6. Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  8. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  9. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  10. Do I need to appear in TET to become Teacher or Principal of any HS school in Gujarat being a Ph.D holder? Whether Ph.D holders are exempted from NET/SLET?
  11. M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?
  12. How should I become a Maths teacher for higher secondary students after completing CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  14. Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?
  15. Eligibility for Ph.D in Malayalam after post graduation with 57%?
  16. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  17. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary being a Primary School Teacher?
  18. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
4th March 2016, 12:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher? Can someone please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!
The aspirant has to apply to the university for the admission either through online or through offline. The eligibility to study the Ph.D in Malayalam is a post graduation in Malayalam with minimum of 55% marks. You have to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission. The course is available in the following universities, the website links are given below. You can contact the university for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?