4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D? What is the criteria required to apply for the course?

I ask question about the phd syllabus and criteria and some important questions? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful as I need to understand them before doing the course. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to apply for the Ph.D course?
  2. Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  4. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.A in English?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  8. Criteria and procedure of doing PhD in Chemistry from Vinayak University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  13. Age limit and percentage criteria to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon?
  14. When should I apply for PhD in English program in Kerala University? Qualification required to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  18. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?