23rd July 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the various details which we need to follow to do Ph.D?

What are the various details which we need to follow to do Ph.D? Can you please help me with the complete information on the same? I need to apply for the course and get the admssion. Please provide me the complete information soon. Thank you!

30th July 2016, 05:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various details which we need to follow to do Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various details which we need to follow to do Ph.D? Can you please help me with the complete information on the same? I need to apply for the course and get the admssion. Please provide me the complete information soon. Thank you!

The details include the eligibility, institution, research topics, entrance test, interview, funding etc. The candidates can do PhD only after the Master’s Degree completion with a minimum of 55% marks. The interested candidates can apply to the course either online or offline for the admission. The students can get help from the department concerned. They have to sit for an entrance test followed by an interview for the admission. They can apply for funding provided by the institutions like CSIR, UGC, DRDO, DBT, DST, DSIR, ICMR, MFPI etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?