8th November 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for Ph.D English in Kumaun University?

Please send me the detail of entrance exam of Ph.D (english) and when this form will start to sale? Can you please give me the right information which is official? Is it possible to apply for the entrance exam via online? What is the procedure followed?

Related Questions:
  1. When PhD entrance exam of Kumaun University will be held?
  2. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  3. Availability of forms for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? How can I get this form?
  4. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?
  5. When is the entrance exam for Ph.D English in Kumaun University?
  6. What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  8. Kumaun University B.Ed entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  14. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  16. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  17. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
30th November 2016, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for Ph.D English in Kumaun University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me the detail of entrance exam of Ph.D (english) and when this form will start to sale? Can you please give me the right information which is official? Is it possible to apply for the entrance exam via online? What is the procedure followed?

The PhD Entrance examination was held on 10th April 2016 in Kumaun University. For the admission to PhD in English, the candidate must have M.A English from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. The admission to PhD course shall be done through an Entrance Test to be conducted by the University for eligible candidates and shall be followed by an interview. You can find the details in the Kumaun University website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?