9th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of PhD(Persian) will be started in Osmania University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

I would like to know that when the admission is going to be started in Osmania University for PhD(Persian) course? Is there any entrance exam available for admission? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  4. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  5. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  8. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  9. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  10. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  12. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  13. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?
  14. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  15. What is the last date for admission in MA English at Osmania University for 2017 session?
  16. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  17. How to get a seat for MSc computers in OU?
  18. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
30th November 2016, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of PhD(Persian) will be started in Osmania University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that when the admission is going to be started in Osmania University for PhD(Persian) course? Is there any entrance exam available for admission? Please tell me asap.

The application for PhD Persian program with PhD Rules and Regulations can be downloaded from the Osmania University website from June every year. The candidates must have Master’s Degree in Persian with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Persian at Osmania University. Yes, there will be an Entrance Test for the admission to PhD in Persian at Osmania University. The admission will be done through an Entrance Test and interview. The Department of Persian, Osmania University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?