17th March 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

When Pune university will hold its PhD entrance test?

Someone tell me that may i know when university of pune is going to hold its phd entrance test for the ongoing year?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  3. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  9. How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?
  10. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  11. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  12. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  13. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  17. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  18. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Pune university will hold its PhD entrance test?

-> Savitribai phule pune university offers research progrmmes in different subjects.

-> The entrance examination is conducted once in a year.

-> As the application date is completed and also the examination is also completed.

-> IMPORTANT DATES :

1. Submission of online application starts from : 27-12-2014.

2. Last date to submit the online application form is : 10-01-2015.

3. Date of Ph.D Aptitude test : 15-02-2015.

* But however a candidate can pursue Ph.D in pune university as there is an exemption of entrance examination for :

1. Candidates who have qualified in GATE*/ GPAT*/ SET/ NET/ JRF/ SRF examination of the apex bodies as CSIR/ UGC/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT and DST inspire fellowship are eligible for admission.

2. Senior's citizen of an age of 60 years and above with master's degree.

3. Minimum experience of 5 years as an approved teacher of Pune university in affiliated college/ Institute / University department.

4. Candidate who has M.Phil degree in a relevant subject completed from any recognized university.

(* denotes score will be decided by the respective departments/ research centers) .

-> Candidates who are exempted from the extraction examination are required to submit the registration form along with all the necessary documents before the date of the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?