12th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get Ph.D education entrance exam previous year question papers?

I applied for PhD in Education in Central University. I've Entrance exam on May 21 & 22. I'm in need of previous year's PhD entrance exam question papers? Can you please provide me the answer soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get Ph.D education entrance exam previous year question papers?
  2. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  3. Previous PhD entrance exam question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  5. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Previous year model papers of Ph.D PET entrance exam?
  8. Previous year question papers for Ph.D political science entrance exam?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  12. Previous 10 years solved question papers for PhD entrance exam in Hindi
  13. Previous year papers for preparation of PhD entrance exam in Management studies?
  14. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  15. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  16. PhD entrance exam question papers of Sociology?
  17. Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?
  18. Previous year question papers of Symbiosis PhD entrance exam with solutions
17th October 2016, 08:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get Ph.D education entrance exam previous year question papers?

As you were in need of the papers for Ph.D education entrance examination, so in order to help you I have attached some of the previous years papers of different universities.

Find the attachment below and download the papers from the given link. Go through the papers and you will get an idea about the question and examination pattern. So, start practicing from now and I am sure these papers will help you a lot in your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D_Education_2012.pdf(1.92 MB, 808 views)
File Type: pdf PhD Educational Studies 2012.pdf(107.3 KB, 360 views)
File Type: pdf Ph.D_Education_2010.pdf(1.64 MB, 582 views)
27th October 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get Ph.D education entrance exam previous year question papers?

I have applied for Phd entrance exam of Mysore University for the subject Mathematics.. Please provide a question papers
5th February 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Phd entrance exam of Mysore University for the subject Mathematics.. Please provide a question papers.
19th June 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get Ph.D education entrance exam previous year question papers of Delhi University?
24th December 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get Phd entrance previous year question paper of education?
11th January 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have applied Ph.D entrance exam in education from iimtu meerut. Please provide previous year question paper and syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?