29th December 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Where and how to do Ph.D course in Microbiology after completion of M.Sc course?

Hi,

This is sathiya vimal completed mcs(microbiology),now i am looking for phd work in my stream. please give me an idea or mention the place where it is effective and efficient to do? Can someone give me the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
13th April 2016, 12:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where and how to do Ph.D course in Microbiology after completion of M.Sc course?

You need select the best Universities where you want to do your PhD from.
Once you can do so you will have to clear the Entrance Examination of that particular University and you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in that University.
You will then have to consult your guide who will be able to guide you with the topic on which you should work keeping mind you areas of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?