29th December 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me,if there is any chance to do the phd program under any sir who has recently completed his phd program but he is not a full time professor in a collage but a part time lecturer in a collage. if the above question's ans is yes then also tell me the registration process for this situation? please reply/

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  2. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course? -- [New]
  5. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  7. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?
  11. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  12. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  15. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  16. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  17. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
13th April 2016, 12:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?

I am sorry to tell this but you will not be able to take a person who is a part time teacher in a College as your guide.
You need to be guided by someone who is a Full Time Professor in an University to be eligible to guide in a course of PhD.
So you need to find someone with these type of credentials to become your guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?