18th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether Objective or Subjective questions are asked in SLET?

Friends,
Can you please tell me about SLET entrance
exam that in SLET put up Objective questions
or Subjective questions? Please tell me
about this and do help friends.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC syllabus and model question papers?
  2. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  3. Do the questions asked in PG Entrance Exam in ISM Dhanbad subjective or objective?
  4. What is the qualification required to join NET exam? How to prepare for that exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Qualification marks required for ACIO II?
  6. Will the questions in ECIL for mechanical engineers be objective or subjective?
  7. What is the format of question paper in the mains exam of ARO?
  8. What is the syllabus of ACIO II executive?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What types of questions are asked in Mahagenco exam? Is it objective or subjective type?
  11. IIT JAM Geology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Syllabus of B.Stat entrance exam conducted by Indian Statistical Institute?
  13. TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontia Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IIT JAM Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  16. What is the qualification required for UPSC?
  17. What type of entrance test will be conducted in Loyala College Chennai for M.Com?
  18. IETE AMIETE –ET (New Scheme) Embedded Systems Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
27th February 2018, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Objective or Subjective questions are asked in SLET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Can you please tell me about SLET entrance
exam that in SLET put up Objective questions
or Subjective questions? Please tell me
about this and do help friends.
Thank you and regards.

In the SET examinations, objective type questions are asked. State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted by the state government for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in various state government colleges. Candidates can apply online for the SET examinations conducted by the respective state. Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the SET examination. There is no upper age limit for applying SET examinations in Tamilnadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?