20th March 2023, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to conduct research work after studying froma distance collage?

I have completed BSc Chemistry & PG Clinical research I joined 1 year MSc clinical research in a distance college India. Will I be able to conduct research work after studying froma distance collage?

20th March 2023, 09:46 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Will I be able to conduct research work after studying froma distance collage?

Yes, you can conduct research work after studying from a distance college. However, it may depend on the specific requirements and regulations of the field or industry you wish to pursue. In general, distance learning programs are designed to provide the same level of education and skills as traditional on-campus programs. As long as you have gained knowledge and skills through your distance education, and you have met the necessary qualifications and requirements for your chosen field, you should be able to conduct research work. It is important to note that some research positions may require additional certifications or qualifications beyond your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?