20th March 2023, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get in research field with PCB subject combination having qualified NSO NCO IEO

Respected ma'am /sir I am a student of 12 standard and having subjects physics chemistry biology. And i have never been interested to be a doctor and sit in a hospital or something like that i want to do something different be different , i want to go in research field i want to research something which have never been thought of i want to do something big and that useful for society that it have never seen before.
I have qualified NSO NCO IEO second levels and i know i m a very curious person i have my own perspectives of everything every topic.
Please help me out how to get in research ?
And i even don't want to wait up till graduation i want to do something now is there not anything which can help me out in it .
I don't want to even study here i want to be a Oxford student but work for my own country.
Please help me for it.
Thankyou
Anushka Sharma

20th March 2023, 09:46 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to get in research field with PCB subject combination having qualified NSO NCO IEO

t's great to hear that you're interested in pursuing a career in research, and that you're passionate about making a difference in society. With your subject combination of physics, chemistry, and biology, you have a strong foundation for pursuing research in a wide range of fields, including medicine, biotechnology, environmental science, and more.

To get started in research, there are several options available to you:

Pursue an undergraduate degree in a field related to your interests, such as biology, chemistry, physics, or engineering. During your studies, you can seek out research opportunities with professors or research institutions, and gain hands-on experience in conducting research.

Participate in research internships or programs during your gap year or summer break. There are several programs available for high school students interested in research, such as the Research Science Institute (RSI) and the Summer Science Program (SSP).

Participate in science fairs or competitions, such as the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), to showcase your research projects and gain recognition for your work.

Pursue higher education in a field related to your interests, such as a master's or PhD program. Many research institutions and universities offer PhD programs in science and technology fields, including pharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, and more.

As for your desire to study at Oxford, it's important to note that admission to top universities like Oxford is highly competitive and requires a strong academic record and extracurricular achievements. However, with hard work and dedication, it's certainly possible to achieve your goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?