View Poll Results: Interesting Field vs. High Salaried Field

Field that interests me. No compromise. 169 72.53%
All fields are interesting so I will go with high salaried fields. 64 27.47%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

18th May 2011, 10:31 AM
vamsi.kv1

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

the best thing is prefer your interest field... in high salaried jobs, some or the other day you may lose interst and suffer, thinking at that point is of no use .. even if your are paid less go for field that you are intersted.. who knows you may also earn more in your interested field in a long run and become sucessfull
2nd June 2011, 02:52 PM
shyam sunder tiwari

Smile Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

high salary field because you would choose new to create youer inerest
2nd June 2011, 11:05 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

I think you should go for that field which interests you. If you have interest in the field then you enjoying that field.
4th June 2011, 03:40 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The question was Interesting !

But as per me, I will always choose field according to my Interest.

I will never choose that field which has confirmed high salary jobs.

Because there is no value of that field, which you can not handle it properly And if you can not handle that course then how can you acheive that jobs.

So, I will always choose my Own Interest field or course, so that i will get sucess after completing that coure and if you can choose field according to your interest, then definitely you will get good jobs in future.

So, always choose field according to your Interest.
5th June 2011, 12:48 PM
sourindra

I will prefer that field which is interesting and also has good scope to increase salary.
16th June 2011, 08:37 PM
sachin6

Your interest is important.
26th June 2011, 07:10 AM
raja badam

i like interest field.salary is not a matter.there is we grasp self satisfaction.and also we improve that organization with our interest and easy to get promotion.
with interest,we can not do work properly.so we can not get a promotion an name,fame etc.
6th July 2011, 01:30 AM
rana2011
Banned

Shall go at high salari field is not all at first have need quality with out quqlificqtion you can not reach success ,but in intarasted field you can devlop yourself ,one day day will come when you reach at high salaries field.
16th July 2011, 04:03 PM
k.a.s.raghava

i will select the field depend upon my interest because without interest no one can pay attention to study,and we should have self satisfaction . by paying interest we will pay more attention to get more skills on selected subject
21st July 2011, 11:31 PM
anil_kumar89

As parents are the real guides and always think about the childs welfare so a good parent always choose only that path where his child is getting money and his interest lies in it.first Iwill try to go with the field which suits me and of my interest but as the situation are not favourable always and sometimes we cannot do wht we wish so if such a situation comes I can change myself according to the situation.Because cahnge is the lawof nature
30th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Sehwag6

No interested job is important . High salary job is not important. It is also low salary means interest is very important to do jobs. Not interested job doesnot work well. Your state is idle only
8th August 2011, 08:25 PM
maximumscore

The word 'impossible' is only for the looser, and weak person.I must choose that a way which i like.
10th August 2011, 05:24 PM
sonal.chourasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
What would you prefer, Interest or Money

Consider that you like a certain field (branch) and you are dying to join it. But the thing which is refraining you from proceeding is the fear of monetary benefits in this field.

On the other hand you chose a field which has lots of money in it but unfortunately your interest or liking doesnt lie in it.

What would you chose?

Waiting for some interesting answers
i would choose the MONEY FIELD coz as i know people tend to develop interest in fields which benefits them, and also i know that i can modify my interests to my needs and hence i will surely choose the field which offers a handsome payscale !!!
11th August 2011, 09:04 AM
DN358
Banned

nice question my friend i am there i will work harder as it will be a fun and not work for me because it would be my interests.Money will come as i will gain more experience and friend some people would prefer high salary jobs for urge to earn a lot for royal life .if u go for interested ur working environment is satisfied
15th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Yes i will prefer a field that interests field which has confirmed high salaried job, just because people labor for getting high salary so i will choose

with Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
18th August 2011, 03:27 PM
Mechanical Rai

Wink Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

aactually i don't have any interest.... i just develop my interes in any field.
19th August 2011, 01:13 PM
jaydip62
Member+

I don't have interest to make lots of money, but interest in perfect job . Perfect work make your salery High.
19th August 2011, 05:12 PM
sarang27

one deep sentence that if u create interest all field will be interestin and for being high salaried person u must have knowledge about variety of fields and for such designation it must be within you.
"master of one
but
jack of all"
22nd August 2011, 06:55 PM
jaydip62
Member+

yes,i got my education as my interest.
24th August 2011, 05:22 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

I think people always go with the money because a time will come when they need money only money, yes if there is a option of getting a job with high salary according to your preference then we should take it but only because of passion i should not leave a good opportunity only because of passion
24th August 2011, 11:18 PM
Mannu2525

I put forward my point of view with a Hindi quotation that's "Paisa to hath ka mel hai". It means money is not a all preferable. Time to time it will come and go. If we worked on a field of our interest then not only earn lot of money but also earn internal satisfaction which is somewhere lacking in a job that is of low interest.
27th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Maheshkumar.atagara

Location: Yemmiganur(town),house no.1-1572/2,gandhinagar street Kurnool district

I will prefer the field what i love the best,because a person will do his job perfectly when he was interested in his job.so i prefer the field in what iam interested no matter of salary.
2nd September 2011, 11:53 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Off-course it should be the field which am interested... cause once we go into the field which we are interested am pretty sure we will excel more in the future and for sure we will be highly paid than the companies which as confirmed high salaries..... if it is going to the field with confirmed high salary but no knowledge in it then there wont be no improvement in the future and we will stay in the same pay forever..
5th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Aninkanti

Everybody wants to earn huge money but it depands won talent,situation and luck..

I prefer Govt.job and agree to do in any scale.Because it have a surity and low work.
5th September 2011, 11:34 PM
manoj rajpurohit

i am doing b.tech degree, it is a very good degree in now a days because in this field there are many scope fro the future.

i have choose this field because i was highly interested in it, an the is a good salary after completing this.
so according to me if you are interested in your choice then do not compromise take that field and go on it honestly.
10th September 2011, 04:15 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

really nice question .

according to me its really important to do the things of our own choice.

by selecting the job of our interest it become easy to work with those jobs.

because interest is nothing but the some information about the particular thing or subject.

field of our own interest can increase the confidence and our motivation.

thanks
24th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Raja Azher

I will take my decision accordingly my self interest and all person should do and choose their job according to their interest.
1st October 2011, 01:54 AM
convertor

hello friends

interest in important in any matter

so interest job only i can join
3rd October 2011, 05:59 PM
iqqu_k443

if all field are interesting why not we go to high salary and a good famed field.
26th October 2011, 07:15 PM
sathish0038

all are going to second one include me also
Every individual strives for financial freedom giving top priority.....
But very few people go for the first option.....
Many like to go for second option and then jumping into first option later after settling.
1st November 2011, 11:17 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Quote:

Consider that you like a certain field (branch) and you are dying to join it. But the thing which is refraining you from proceeding is the fear of monetary benefits in this field.

On the other hand you chose a field which has lots of money in it but unfortunately your interest or liking doesnt lie in it.

What would you chose?

sir

sir job satisfaction is more important than money.

we will always happy with our interested work.

Thank you
6th November 2011, 11:22 PM
learningone

my choise All fields are interesting so I will go with high salaried fields.
Because money are interesting field!
1st December 2011, 08:10 PM
sahaja mallarapu

i prefer a field of my interest rather than a field offering high salary.
i feel, if we excel in our interested field then we can get salary which is higher than the other.
and we will have work satisfaction which is must.
17th December 2011, 11:50 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Lightbulb Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Hello,

I would like to prefer a field that i am interest.

I think if you choose the field with you are interest then you will rock and get more Money.

Sayyed Shahrukh
18th December 2011, 09:05 PM
mettuguy

we have do that we like and we shouldn't go for money money comes today and go tomorrow so we should see that which is comfort for us
4th January 2012, 09:56 PM
saurabh.dhyani

i would prefer to go with high salaried one as money is important for living and to maintain standard of living...also in india "pucha usi ko jaata h jis p kuch ho...to show".
.THANKS

REGARDS,
SAURABH DHYANI
6th January 2012, 11:56 PM
manishrajit

Red face Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Quote:

What would you chose?

Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Dear friend,
The most important thing is that in which field u are interested to work. Any job profile work hard and earn money.

All the best.

with regard
manishrajit
7th January 2012, 08:30 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Lightbulb Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Quote:

What would you chose?

Dear friend

I never think to run behind the money. Because if you are not interest in those branch in which you are work then never live happily .If you worked in those field in which you are interested then you can work happily with out any thinking about payment that you will get for that work.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
28th January 2012, 07:55 PM
Shraiya Stan

It is an old saying that money cannot buy happiness and if we are not happy we can't live life to its fullest.
If we pursue a career in which we our interested we will definitely succeed in it. Obviously,we need to put in hard-work in whatever we do. Going against our interest and willingness may ruin our career.
21st February 2012, 03:19 PM
odisha rocks!!!
Junior Member+

I would certainly prefer a field that interests me rather than a field that has a confirmed high salary because job satisfaction matters to me the most!!!
If I get into a field in which i have interest, it will inspire me to work hard and hard woark will subsequently provide high salaries!!!
21st February 2012, 07:57 PM
satati

people should choose the field which interests them more and i will also do that. Because if there is no interest in work then you cannot concentrate in your work, feel bored and disgusted and have head aches and your mood will also go down. It is not necessary that where more money is given u should go there, instead you should always choose the right one which makes you happy and contended. so, you should choose the right before going into the wrong one....
2nd March 2012, 09:44 AM
chsvskoteswararao

All the fields are equally important and have their significance in the society. so according to my view: first give your preference to your interested field and fight until you succeed in that but don't leave in the middle as many hurdles may come in your way. If you think all the fields are equally interesting to you then go to the field which gives you high returns.
24th March 2012, 07:58 PM
akanubhav

Arrow Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

I would prefer a field that interests me and where i have my passion to move and i can know my skills and knowledge and can myself challenge my own skills ......................
What to run for money ........ ..
What you gonna do for money if your efficiency is decreased , your creativity is disrupted.........

" "Don't Drink Poison In Illusion Of NECTAR..... Please." "
8th April 2012, 09:59 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:

What would you chose?

I will go for the branch in which i am the interest though it is less money in this branch but i will study in full interest , my dedication towards it is full . On the other hand if i choose field which will provide good salary but i do not have any interest in it then my dedication towards it will be less . Example now in IT field there are lots of money and one will select this field but one can not good in logical programming then what is the use of it , it is just useless . In short interest is having more prior than money . Because with interest you will earn the money with your capability.
28th April 2012, 04:42 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

consideringmy present situation i will go for money....
29th April 2012, 04:57 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

i would take both the things in account and chose the one that is equally balanced on both salary and interest........
7th May 2012, 06:45 PM
kkkirti

Unhappy Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Hi, I think it's all depends on situation or circumstances in which you are living.
If you are free from family responsibility that means you have time to wait for the job which match with your interest. you need not to get enter in area where your intrest is missing. but if you are only person for earning to your family then it will be a stupidity to miss a job where your interest does not match but salary is high. So,it fully depends on circumstances.
No one miss opportunity without any strong reason.
10th May 2012, 04:05 PM
a444

i'll going with high salaried job because money is so important

for our busy life.
20th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

HEllo Friend,

It's Strange
but it depends on the situation.

I will certainly choose money first then what i am interested for now but will certainly choose the one in which i am interested ( provided by have enough money for my family).

This is what i think.... but i certainly agree the fact that the field you are interested, if you select that it will help you in long run

Thank You!
25th May 2012, 05:05 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

I go with in interesting field because it makes us to involve us whole heartily.If we do dull and boring jobs for high salary it makes our brain inactive and we would be just like a machine. Hence we should do interesting jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?