View Poll Results: Interesting Field vs. High Salaried Field

Field that interests me. No compromise. 169 72.53%
All fields are interesting so I will go with high salaried fields. 64 27.47%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

31st May 2012, 03:52 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

Salary is an essential factor only up to some extent.What ever the field you may be working in you should have job satisfaction,if you work in your interested fields you will definitely love your job.once you start enjoying your job,you will certainly excel in your career which will definitely fetch you with good salaries.
28th June 2012, 11:30 AM
epson

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

It’s not that there are only few fields which give you high pay but if we do anything at last even selling panipuri can also become rich the only thing which matters is dedication and interest in that field.
So I would choose that which interests me rather than the one which will earn me more. I have faith in my work and I believe that if I work harder then I can convert into success..
25th July 2012, 12:07 PM
snehasalvi

whoooooooooooo,
nice i will prefer first interested field and then choose salary
because without interest nobody can do work gressfully

thank you
18th August 2012, 11:29 PM
prince raj1

hi frnd,,
its very interesting but as per me, I will always choose field according to my Interest.
......WORK IS GOD......
4th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Salmankhn793

i would prefer my interest because job wont a job for me it will become my passion and i would never regret of my life
5th September 2012, 04:28 PM
shadab879

I would choose a field which guarantees a high salaried job. After all we work for money. When we earn more then obviously the field become interesting. The interest depends upon the return from it which we eventually get.
23rd September 2012, 07:45 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

First of all its depends on the my mind and the guidens i get from my parents and if i an comfortable in that then i will definitely and it doesn't matter money is more in other
28th September 2012, 03:16 AM
surajm093

If earning money is your only aim then you are not able to learn thing. You are doing this forcefully.
If you are interested in doing a particular thing then do it without thinking of money because in this your mind is with you and if your mind is with you then definitely you will earn more money.
10th November 2012, 01:54 AM
Nurudin

Satisfaction is what we are all looking for in this life. Doing something we like and enjoy is that we gives us the satisfaction. Money can be generated elsewhere apart from work places. People have lots of money without having to a "salaried" job.
I will go for that which gives me the satisfaction I want(my interests).
Thank you
18th January 2013, 12:26 PM
aakash arya

respect is more valuable than money for me.. and i can gain respect only if i am working in my field of interest not in high salaried jobs...
18th March 2013, 03:01 AM
raj bn

by doing my interesting job efficiently i can one day become much popular in that field and get much higher salary than i would be getting by choosing the other one.
9th July 2013, 03:34 PM
harishbanu

Hai, I would like to prefer a field which is interest to me. My interested field may give less money or huge money.And i am not the one who want huge money.I want money for my requirements only.
We have feel happy with our job means job satisfaction is most important in every ones life. Even if we get 1 lakh job , job satisfaction is not there. Then there is no use.
12th July 2013, 11:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

I will go to field which has confirmed high salary because to settle in life we need money.We are studying just to settle in life and get a higher position in the society. So I will go to a confirmed high salary job.
13th August 2013, 11:54 AM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Actually i want to go in field where i have interest,but my family background is not supporting me to go like that.Since my family is poor,my parents are struggling now for my education.So after my education I have to help them and I have to decrease their hard work and I have to look after my younger brothers.So I will go any field whether it is of mu interest or not ,but it have to satisfy all my family needs.In case if I get a chance in my interested area which satisfying all my family needs i will go in that area.
Based on our family background we have to go.Our parents expecting more from us,so we have to make them happy.Our parents only the persons in this universe who always want our sake rather than their happiness without hoping anything in return from us.
5th January 2014, 09:19 PM
henald

Ideally I would prefer to find a job that allows me to feel a sense of passion, purpose, and accomplishment while also providing an awesome living. The reality in the world is that the two rarely go hand in hand unless one is able to develop a fortune 500 business around a passion and desire. If I were to choose, however, I would have to say that I would prefer to have a profession that allows me to feel a sense of accomplishment instead of the money. I at least want to generate enough money to provide a comfortable living. This would be more important to me than earning millions a year at a job that I just can't stand to show up and do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?