View Poll Results: Congress - a good leadership for India?

Yes 105 27.63%
No 187 49.21%
All parties are same 78 20.53%
I don't care 10 2.63%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

1st October 2013, 07:33 PM
manju devi ghanghash

Thumbs down Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i think yes because under congress our country is developed welll and run more smooothly then under others
but at one place all parties do the same politics
and play with the emotions of nation
For development is was congress majburi because as per system we must improve ourselves as time changes. We also changes or modify our houses from time to time by our own money or by loan or by private unsecured loan of 28% per annum. In congress we take unsecurred loan for improvement.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  3. List of Cabinet Ministers of Goa?
  4. Good colleges in India providing Scholarships and Placements for CA course?
  5. Scope of me and mba
  6. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  7. Is there any assignment for 1st year M.Com correspondence from KSOU
  8. Past year question papers for MBA Group D(Project Management) and H(E Business and Leadership Management)
  9. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  10. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  11. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  12. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc Biotechnology with good lab facilities along with fellowship?
  16. What quality must be developed to become an Army Officer?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  18. Previous years M.Com question papers of Karnataka State Open University and Tumkur University?
1st November 2013, 06:49 PM
phanindraboddu

Default Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

I didnt vote for congress eventhough it introduced many schemes ..'cause congress leaders at all levels of management from ground level to affluent level are easily corrupted for personal gains and they are implementing good schemes in the name of food security ordinanceand MGNRE Schemes with lot of loopholes in medium of delivering services to poor people who cant able to feed their families due to consistent hike in prices of all household items ,vegetables, like everyrthing ..
20th November 2013, 09:42 PM
aaron383

I think congress have done some good work if we see some previous years GDP had been really at top during period of Dr. manmohan singh but after coming recession in world not only india suffering from it many countries are suffering. Its all abot people of india how they choose their leader in a democratic country. If we talk about party not only congress is corrupt but who will rule the country become corrupt whether it is BJP or Latest party appear AAP. I don't care who rule country it's depend on indian people because First Indian people themselves have to remove corruption from their house then only corruption will disappear from india.
19th December 2013, 02:20 PM
sushri_mhnty

congress is in a marit only for Rahul but i dont think congress will proove as good leadership in compairasion to Bjd.
30th December 2013, 02:24 AM
Sehdevgupta

Since 1947 to 2013 last few years of indian government under the leadership of congress was the time period like black out...
30th March 2014, 07:25 PM
jatindermanocha

I am agree with you that congress is not doing so good since year.The two major scams i.e 2G spectrum and the CWG scams have hit the headlines of every newspaper in India and these scams have hit UPA right under the belt.

we give chance to Mr. Modi.
1st May 2014, 07:00 PM
shubhamrathi27

since congress ruled 50 years still it cannot develop India just see the example of china they got freedom 1 year later than us and were on same situation in economic and military terms at that time but today they are the 3rd largest economy of world and have largest military while we indians which largest population of youth still lack at 12th place in economy and 3rd largest and well equipped military.we should ask congress why did we lack china so much in military and economic terms since they have one party rule and we too have one party rule for so much time.the reason is congress until 1989 never thought of serious development of India and when they thought of doing it opposition emerged. thus it was BJP which have made compulsory for congress to produce development schemes.

And now talking about present rule of congress in last 5 years they increase the price tally of food to it's twice to thrice price to the price at 2004.they said in 2008 the world economy was responsible for such inflation of price rise but now why still price of food items like wheat,rice,vegetable,etc are so high.congress is just responsible for ANTI-JANTA activities and so people will clearly export congress to Italy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?