View Poll Results: Congress - a good leadership for India?

Yes 105 27.63%
No 187 49.21%
All parties are same 78 20.53%
I don't care 10 2.63%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

1st February 2010, 06:03 PM
pradeep4196

Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  3. List of Cabinet Ministers of Goa?
  4. Good colleges in India providing Scholarships and Placements for CA course?
  5. Scope of me and mba
  6. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  7. Is there any assignment for 1st year M.Com correspondence from KSOU
  8. Past year question papers for MBA Group D(Project Management) and H(E Business and Leadership Management)
  9. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  10. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  11. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  12. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc Biotechnology with good lab facilities along with fellowship?
  16. What quality must be developed to become an Army Officer?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  18. Previous years M.Com question papers of Karnataka State Open University and Tumkur University?
6th February 2010, 08:41 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

i think that all party in our country is the same and every one place cheap politics with the future of the country to garner vote,
every party plays cast politics in india
7th February 2010, 12:32 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

yes because there are good leaders in congress..........
7th February 2010, 11:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The Congress is the only national party in India and for good democracy.
7th February 2010, 09:06 PM
thakurbaba307

congress is a party of sychophants, revolving around a family. i must congratulate them for initiating various programmes like NREGA,educational reform etc but history has shown that this party's record in bringing these scheme to a meaningful conclusion is absymal.
kasmiris are still treated as cockroaches, defence forces are killing people at the drop of a hat in naxal areas and manipur, food inflation is affecting everybody, china is all over us.
the country is being balkanised, thanks to congress policy of being mum, when some people are trying to create mayhem in the name of their regions.
its obviously best among all the devils but this devil would't get us to what was actually envisioned by our father of nation.
8th February 2010, 08:49 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

i think congress party having youth leaders is working well but as each and every 1 knows in india we call our countryy as having the biggest democratic country and having the longest constitution but it is seriously a shame that it has been amended 158 times . seriously i some times feel pity on this country and on my self because of my inability to help its people out ,, but frankly speaking congressis having that potential and ghandi family is known to bring changes in the rot system but i am a lot more focussed and worried about the present situation in india and congress party sitting quite on major issues . every 1 is now trying to engulf india by exploiting it either by intrusion or by mediators or by religious disputes nothing can seriously happen untill we the mass awakens i in my post will like to more favour the presidential governmentship instead of priminister's where the filthy politicians are occupying their spaces and chairs as it is a god gift to them by birth or their right instead of knowing any thing much about the post they are handelling . i would even go further that these politicians and the country is totally dependent upon the IAS and civil servants who are governing the country and giving plans to these politicians who are implimenting them and that too with coprruption and never make these persons hero's and always want to catch the media attention . i will also like to appreciate the efforts of media for their face off programme against corrupted politicians and showing them thair way into custody. thanks hoping india has to see a new rising sun free of rot...
16th February 2010, 08:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Abhi tak nahi samjhe ishe ko to "POLITICS" kahte hai.
16th February 2010, 11:30 PM
rajasekhar tumburu

congress providing good leadership for india but, not providing enough leadership means not providing enough security against terrosists,if this is good leadership then why students,peoples dies in australia (and also in other countries ).every country has problems but not like our country (mean we need something more).
17th February 2010, 05:47 AM
ram kumar chaudhary

i think it will not say good . its very good .in cong. there are many good politician
18th February 2010, 01:10 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

according to me there is no good party there in country at the movement.they all are the same and are interested in only there profit by playing the game of divide and rule
18th February 2010, 11:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i think yes, because in congress there are manny youth , so thats why congress shows the good leadership for india.
18th February 2010, 09:50 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Only congress is a good party to lead India.........
19th February 2010, 12:52 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

i think yes....congress is providing a good leadership for Indians..........
congress is i think involving many young people .....youth is involved so decisions are good for all .......
many leaders are doing the best they can do .....like education minister , home minister , and many such ministries.....the good thing is that they are involving a lot of discussions both with party workers and people.....
although there are some issues like inflation rates ......for which we are making them responsible ...but at the same time they are doing there best to slod it down.....and i think they will do it.........
its the congress which made young people to think of entering politics ......and so i think they will take us to heights.........
19th February 2010, 05:39 PM
rniveditha

definetly it is doing its best to protect and help the citizens of india.....
20th February 2010, 12:03 AM
rednam

according to me the political parties in india are good for nothing and its the same thing with congress also,they are just playing divide and rule politics only for there own gain and playing with future of the country
20th February 2010, 10:38 PM
Senior Member+++

i think yes because under congress our country is developed welll and run more smooothly then under others
but at one place all parties do the same politics
and play with the emotions of nation
22nd February 2010, 06:58 PM
chetna.cs

Congress is providing the good leadership than other governments yet. There are many good leaders in cogress who are working for the betterment of our country. It is only in the leadership of Congress India has acheived good GDP Rate. It has launched carious programmes like NREGA etc. which provide 100 days employment guarantee to the unemployed. During the leadership of Congress India is also achieving good in the feild of space by launching Chandrayan & in order to improve its defence power India is also launching some missiles like Agni-3 etc.So in my opinion Congress is providing good leadership but it has to go a long way in order to make India An educated & Poverty free country.
22nd February 2010, 10:05 PM
annysehrawat

nope i don't thnk ........how iz it possible dat ny of party will do good for our india .......as congress is goin now .........dis party i thnk cheaper of alll ...n personally i hate dis bloody congress
25th February 2010, 04:00 PM
quddus

I think so........

I think congress is delivering the right things....
5th March 2010, 03:55 PM
Smriti Yadav

what i think so Congress is doing right due to the presence of some good leaders like Rahul Gandhi who is trying to go to every street of the country to help poor people. but some leaders are there only to take money and votes. actually every party has some good and bad leaders.
6th March 2010, 08:15 AM
gagandeep kaur

yes they are providing us good leadership by giving us lots opportunities in the forms of jobs,by developing our country
7th March 2010, 01:47 PM
fjindal

yes definitely
congress is providing us a good leadership
we can just speak on it nothing more
12th March 2010, 12:22 PM
pritika

i think all parties are d same. congress is in power n day by all the cost of all d essential comoditeis are increasin. poor people are unable to resist this hike in prices . although there has been incriment in d salary of government employes but d people workin in d private sectors, there's hardly any increment. though congress possess rahul gandhi like attractive leaders who is also inspiring youth towads politics but dis party is unable to resist d hike in prices. also home loan are so high now dat people are facin burdened wid money problem.
14th March 2010, 10:40 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

ya definately congress is only the party, providing good leadership for india.............
15th March 2010, 08:27 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

i do not think about the congress is progressing.
it was seen that always in the time of congress the prices is being high.
and there is any special project is being done by the this government.

o k
21st March 2010, 01:15 PM
fjindal

yes, definitely congress is providing a good leadership for india better than other parties
even there is a lot of fields where they have to make some improvement
22nd March 2010, 04:57 PM
Manjeet124

Yes becouse there are many good leaders in the congress party.........
4th April 2010, 07:11 PM
Aakash Malhotra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep4196 View Post
please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it
congress is not that kind of patry which focuses on country's development, the best example is the price rise
16th April 2010, 10:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

i dont think that congress is providing good leadership to India,it is only making the situation worse by playing the politics of divide and rule,they are dividing people on the basis of cast,religion,language and state only for the purpose of winning vote and to remain in power,even the corruption has touched new heights under there government,
i think manamohan should resign and dissolve the government after the moist attacks which took place on our soldiers
16th April 2010, 10:53 AM
khusi

no not at all,
how can you say that congress id providing good leadership if the inflation rates are touching record highs and solders are being massacred by the moist,
this is the worst government we ever had and its making India really week
17th April 2010, 12:41 AM
ankit wachhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash Malhotra View Post
congress is not that kind of patry which focuses on country's development, the best example is the price rise
i think we should have faith in our government, the government is doing every possible work to led the country on progress. leaders like manmohan singh, sonia gandhi, rahul gandhi, definitely providing a good leadership to our generation. things will be better if we cooperate with them.
17th April 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

in my pecertion and currently Congress is the best............we have great leaders from party like chidambaram,pranab,manmohan jee..........
18th April 2010, 03:31 PM
rahul panda

I dont think so because a good leader will always try to solve the problems of the common people because it is we the common mass who are making these leaders by casting our precious votes.whether it be matters relating to internal security,inflation,development,welfare programmes the congress govt has dissappointed the people.
17th May 2010, 12:18 AM
raguks

Unhappy Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

we still find lots of questions form the public being unanswered ...basic needs for many are not fulfilled...its the birth right of every citizen to have food clothing and shelter ...that many dont get it now...it still have to work further to the welfare of its people...
21st May 2010, 01:15 PM
tvscity

I think congress is not providing a good leadership.main problem with congress is that they are not showing any kinds of guts to the neighbour country, also thy sre little bit lazy to the countries internel problem also,like they are not strict to face the maoxist, the biggest problem of the country, the price rise of the food,gas,oil etc these are the there their negative points which make them not providing a good leadership
31st May 2010, 11:41 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

According to me, congress is doing good but its not upto our expectations.
As we all know about the conditions of our nation from a couple of years.
GDP has fallen down, Inflation is increasing at really high speed, terrorism is becoming UNSTOPPABLE.

I don't see any point in appreciating them.

Moreover, you can't give them a SUPERB TAG just because they have some of the legends associated with their party.

Presently, they just need a lot of improvement.
2nd June 2010, 10:10 AM
nikita_gigi

Thumbs up Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

yes I think congress is providing a better and good leadership for India.......... atleast better than any other political party because under it we signed nuclear deal with other countries which is imp.for today and GDP growth although not that good but better than compare to past years.New rights like RTI and RTE also gave us new vision.
16th June 2010, 12:55 AM
raghav*

Not at all.
Its not the party for the people.
GDP is going down and inflation up, whats better in this?
1st July 2010, 03:17 PM
AMANDEEP SINGH ATTRI

i think that all party in our country is the same and every one place cheap politics with the future of the country to garner vote,
every party plays cast politics in india
7th July 2010, 04:26 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

Red face Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

No....not at all... Continuous price hike is not good for proper leadership. Should think in a way such that it doesnt affect public. You have seen recently, Due to bharath bandh, most of lives got disturbed. Are they going to pay for that????No...Leader should behave in a manner such that public should be their followers and abide to the rules. But only sgtrikes/bandh is taking place. None is perfect. If this continues, thenits so difficult for India to become a developed country.
16th July 2010, 04:51 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

yes.Congrss is providing a good leadership for india but we can not say it excellent.In congress there is so many young pollitician and there work is also good but still threr is not enough control on terrorism and on cost encresig of valuable thing.
16th July 2010, 11:56 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

yes,bcoz congress have a great young leader rahul gandhi.... He is the one who has some place for the indian public in his heart..... nowadays even sonia gandhi an manmohan singh too playing a bad game with indian public... they must not do that i mean iam talking about the latest petrol an gas price hike..... they must think about the normal auto rickshaw drivers money...
17th July 2010, 01:19 AM
sharad3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep4196 View Post
every party is the same ......
but still i think dat congress in cmng future will emerge as a good political party and will help in india s growth as its members r young under guidance of rahul gandhi and others

next party may be bjp
18th July 2010, 10:23 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

congress is providing very good leadership as compared to BJP
but they can improve more by improving agricultural ministry due to which there is lot of price rise and inflation and lot of food gets destroyed in govt food grain stores.
2nd August 2010, 05:55 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

According to me nearly congress providing a good leadership because in the party of congress there is more no of yuoth leader and therefore they think with a new vision so i think congress is nearly providing a good leadership.
14th August 2010, 11:17 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Lightbulb Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Its definitely not good for our country. Inflation is on its extreme and prime minister is just a puppet.
19th August 2010, 05:38 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

Yes! But in some sense every leader is same king but because of some good leaders congress has achieve a great goal in it's system develop time.
Thanks
Hsakapandit
20th August 2010, 12:19 AM
mukeshbhadoriya

i must say congress is good because of the leader like rahul ghandhi.
28th August 2010, 01:03 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

yes congress is providing a better leadership at the centre...as the decision making policies have become smoother than before...and it is giving more emphasis on the ndevelopment of youth...by providing vaious scholarships to the poor....
31st August 2010, 02:34 AM
Saikiran M

yes ofcourse.

Congress has a good repo at national level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?