View Poll Results: Where would you like to study? India or Abroad?

Abroad 42 17.57%
India 119 49.79%
Doesn't matter 29 12.13%
I'll try abroad, but if don't get any chance I am happy with India 49 20.50%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

15th July 2013, 11:48 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Default Re: India or Abroad: Where would you like to study?

i like to study in INDIA only and i hope you all like to study in India because India hall full of knowledge but they don't no how to use
3rd August 2013, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

I would like to study in india till the completion of B.Tech/M.Tech course and afterwards i would like to study in abroad.
8th August 2013, 03:40 PM
Keerthan kumar s

Smile Re: India or Abroad: Where would you like to study?

No doubt that in India there are so many institutions like iit to do masters degree.The one aspect that i would like to share is about "money".See if u have money and the capability what i suggest is to do masters in abroad only.!!.Or otherwise in India there r so many institutions,which an intelligent person can continue his studies.All the best..!
15th August 2013, 05:14 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

I would like to do my higher education in India.Even though chances in India are less,I would like to read in India only.If I work hard here I can get good chances in our country only,so how would i have to go to abroad.Another reason why I am not preferred abroad is I can't stay for long time without my parents and my brothers,in near future I have to look after my parents and my brothers.
20th August 2013, 09:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

hi

its does not matter from where you are studying.it depends on ones capability i.e grasping power and the education system.

there are certain universities where the fame is more but they are treating the students like a Robot..or machine.they run towards popularity.they does not think the mental state of the student.which is not at all wright.

where as there are certain colleges (affiliated),where the education system is too good.they will take care of from the weak to intelligent.they does not remind the studetns that they are weak,there are emphasizing physical activities than theroy part.

so it depends on staff and student potential,more surrounding environment.right..
24th August 2013, 10:11 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

I would like to do my graduation in India only.I don't want to go abroad because I cannot stay for long time without my family.I don't want to do job in abroad if I get a chance too,because of my family.Also eventhough we are earning much in abroad,but we have same spent same amount for our needs.So,if we work a little harder we can earn that much here also.
20th September 2013, 03:55 PM
bhimpatibhargav

i will get chance to study in the abroad i will go otherwise my studies continue in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?