View Poll Results: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day?

Yes, may be I could solve few problems. 199 73.98%
No, nothing can be done in a single day. 70 26.02%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

19th December 2010, 06:14 PM
vinitpandey

Thumbs up Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

[QUOTE=ForumModerator;251474]If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

Pour out your interesting thoughts and ideas
"security for women,tough anti corruption rules,employment to all,education,food for all "
21st December 2010, 11:06 PM
Vibhor Shah

Smile Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Hi....
This question I always used to ask to my friends and always get different point of views from every one,,,But this time, question is to me,,,,,

Prime minister-ship of a country is a great responsibility and of respect for a person. A Prime minister's work is not only to think just about the development of a country, he also has to confront all the problems, a country facing and has to make balance everywhere in a country.

Now, if I have given a chance to hold the chair of a Prime Minister of India, definitely it is a great responsibility to me, I will just try to do fair with the given job and will perform with the help of experiences that I have gain in my life. In one day, it is very difficult to make any appreciable difference but I better try to utilize this opportunity....

India is facing so much problems such as corruption, price rising, terrorism etc.,which are very much affecting India's development,so my first step is to take strong action towards corruption, make any suitable decision towards price rising.

Terrorism is nothing but the differences in thoughts, but it has taken a very dangerous look which cannot be solved in one day, i will just try to facilitate intelligence bureau with more technologies, so that we may alert before any attack,,,

As a student I have seen reservation is not a good thing and on caste basis, that's not fair,, I will try to make change in our constitution so that reservation will be given to needed one i.e. poor people

I will stop here, hope these things adds up in creating a new INDIA,,,,

Vande mataram.....
23rd December 2010, 12:11 PM
khajana

Thumbs up Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Do Not give subsidized gas to Corporate people,Income Tax Payers,Govt.Employees(Central+State), Every village and city will have computer of the government to Register Grievances and to farmers to enroll with ( what they are going to sow +what Stock they have to sell).The
Agricultural produce should reach directly to consumer without middlemen.
28th December 2010, 05:31 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

nothing can be changed in India in an single day,
to change India i think more 50 years is required
29th December 2010, 11:37 PM
sdeepika.b

Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

if I were a PM of our nation I would first take the responsibility of every action in my hands and make the resources utilize for the welfare of our country.
1. remove unemployment in the nation
2. education to poor
3. for employment no reservation but only on merit basis
4. scholarships provided basing on their annual income but not on caste.
5. Anti- corruption society. If any one found they were dismissed.
6. innovative ideas were encouraged from the public and make a site where every people send their views
7. take a severe action against terrorism
1st January 2011, 11:38 AM
surenderart

Smile Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Quote:
If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

its really a good question...and intersting tooo..
there are many who think they could change...but changes can be made only if one can change the way he think.
i think i will change todays leaders strategy of working...they are too old to handle any thing...we really need some fresh ideas today..so illl have some one like me to be at that place.
2nd January 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

yes i would like to become prime minister for one day,as we all know one day is very short but first of all i will have to enquire administration of every state and what r they do to apply government sceam on people.i will meet the of particular state and listen their queries and complaint and try to get solve as possible and i will enquire the minister who will interrupt the government sceam approval for people.
2nd January 2011, 10:05 PM
rihhu
Member+

yess it not possible to change anyhting drastically in one single day and at mos v can do small changes which can be achieved as a citizen of this country it not practically possible
3rd January 2011, 03:12 PM
LOKESH PAL

If I become Prime Minister of India for one day first of all I will decrease the taxes......
because if the poor unable to pay the real amount so how he can pay the taxes??????????
3rd January 2011, 03:27 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

i believe one day is not enough to become a prime minister and bring a whole lot of changes..rather it will be an intresting experience to know about what exactly a prime minister goes through..like attending phone calls,signing different petetions etc..
3rd January 2011, 06:02 PM
indresh48

Yes in one day atleast i can be able to do something for my country.in one ay i will do many good deeds for the people so that if i stand for elections they will vote me & i can help them for a term of 5 years.
4th January 2011, 01:50 PM
mihir kr. ghosh

Very first day in consultation with the president of India I will declare Emergency, to make the civilians habits and as well as duties towards nation to enjoy rights and prvilege.
4th January 2011, 11:41 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Yes i would like to become prime minister of India for 1 day.
Its true that destiny of country cant b changed in one single day,but still if I get a chance i would like to reduce some pain of poor economically backward class people, will provide farmers with some monetary help so that they do not commit sucide........
I would like to remove reservation based on caste from the entire system.......so that the younger generation get an unbiased system to live with.........
6th January 2011, 05:21 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

yes, obviously i will like to be the prime minister of India but bring change in one day it is very difficult to make any change due to crisis of time !!!!!!!!!!!
12th January 2011, 10:23 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

yes i would like to become prime minister because every one responsiability.
13th January 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Ya i would like to become pm 4 one day but it is true dat nothing can be done in one day but i may be able to solve few major problem which can be solved
within one day.....
16th January 2011, 06:22 PM
babrubhan.sahu007

Yes i would like to become prime minister of india and i would like to bring the black money from swish banks which is deposited by politicion.
17th January 2011, 02:03 PM
Harshita21

It is one of my dream to become prime minister of india but not only for one day.
But in only one day many changes can be brought to country.
1. l will reduce the quota/reservation
2. Reduces the no. of engg. college by canceling their affiliation
3. Black money of politician in swiss bank must be used for our country progress.
4. try to improve education system somewhat
27th January 2011, 12:04 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:

First of all one day prime minister can not bring a great change .And in our constitution Every problem has a solution,Our government runs on majority and not minority,if you implement something then next government will not take in to practice and they pass another amendment in our constitution against our wish .

Thanks
1st February 2011, 07:13 PM
aryabhatta

NO
because india's problems lies at root level and one day is not enough to systematize it ,surely it can be improved but it will take time
2nd February 2011, 02:55 AM
bikenindia

Hi,

Yes I would like to become a prime minister for One day.
First thing, I want to do is to suspend all the ministers and employees who do the corruption. Corruption will be end atleast for one day.
Sanction the money for a good cause like helping the poor and the orphanage.
held a meeting with all the dignitaries and try to change the system to my best if it for one day also.

Thank you.
2nd February 2011, 11:38 PM
SupritShestha

yes i will definitely like to become for a day...i may not be able to do much in day but will definitely look into the matters of corruption and black money...
3rd February 2011, 04:17 PM
mohit brh

when i will be prime minister of India than i will improve those department in which india is lagging so that India will become super power and i will improve lie cooruption,education system,unemployement, and also economy sysytem of india.
16th February 2011, 11:07 AM
nandutvm

First of all I will immediately call the Loksabha and Rajyasabha together. Not in the Parliament house. But in an openair like a Football ground etc where public can watch lively. Then bring one Bomb and drop it down. That is the best thing I can do for the country to evaporate all the nasty currepted politicians. Then only our Country will develope in future!!.
17th February 2011, 01:00 PM
danish_khurana

no, i don't like to become Prime Minister of India even for one day. if i would come, i have to take many responsibilities. its responsibility of India not of me or my family. its the toughest job. i am also not interested.

WORK ACCORDING TO YOUR INTERESTS
28th February 2011, 01:55 AM
nagarjun031

if am then...wait n see.... get the response from people of the great india....

thanks
1st March 2011, 08:20 AM
yogs.singh

yes i would like to become prime minister of india for one day

because our country need learder which are youth , which want to

work for the country.

i will work to improve the economy.

will take step to increase the growth rate.

will pass some law for safety of women.

will pass some laws for stopping the coruption.
1st March 2011, 10:23 PM
raj100

i think everybody want to become prime minister.if i will then firstly i remove all distances between peoples and govt.and compulsory to put votes to maintain their nationality and remove all resevations aand make a single religion and that should be indian.and compulsory to only 1 child
3rd April 2011, 02:32 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

to be a prime minister is not a cake walk one should have know everything.

people say that if they will become PRIME MINISTER they will change this

country but i dont think that it is that easy to do.As you know every higher

posts come with great responsibilities so one should be ready to handle it .
10th April 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I will say about it was to do the best in prime-minister is to solve all the problems of his country.
15th April 2011, 11:35 PM
swati biswas

In reality and if we talk practically, there is least possible chances of rectifying in true sense but, if we talk in Utopian sense then , first, I will try to change Reservation System as the motto with with which this system was started has been fulfilled in some way or other. Secondly, I will try to catch uneducated and uncivilized politicians. thirdly, will look at poor condition of natives.
17th April 2011, 12:26 AM
tejormayi

i will solve a few problems in the county and i try to reduce the corruption in india
19th April 2011, 05:06 PM
sharivikram

I will release the black money list and take the necessary action (may be kill them).
I will take action against corruption (killing them also).
I will sign to join the rivers in India and put a rule that no one (even president) can break.
2nd May 2011, 11:35 PM

yes i am insterested tobecame the prime minister of india for one day
firstly i target the corruption and the coruppted politicion and i will completely vanish them maintain eqality in the society
4th May 2011, 09:45 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Wink Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

if i am given prime minister of india, i will change the educational systyem of india...

in india,most of the students are studying for marks,and also they are getting marks without even knowing the concepts behind the subject...

i will change the engineering students of the india to do more projects in order to develop the country...

in my period, i will allot more money for the middle class students to do the big projects...today,in india,students from middle class family have greater idea but they are not engaged due to lack of money...

this condition should be changed....

please,mydear friends,if u become PM of india,try to solve the problems of middle class family...

regards
<yogi>
2nd June 2011, 10:44 AM
SUNIL PATRI

yes i would like to become Prime Minister of India for one day because i want to help the people of the country .first i will change the profit making peoples and top corruption
15th June 2011, 02:43 AM
sachin6

If god is appointed as pm means know no one will done in a single day.anything done means next day it will be cancelled.
16th June 2011, 09:32 PM
sachin6

No, i want to join this type of post. No happens when anyone take this seat.
21st June 2011, 11:41 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:

if i were the prime minister of india for 1 day, the very first thing i would like to do is to abolish the reservation system in india. with these reservations the open category students are suffering very much, for example look at student of andhra pradesh state , after completion of intermediate he/ she writes eamcet exam for getting a seat into b.tech/mbbs course..here is the major problem arising , if an open category student gets a rank of around 3500 he/she cannot get a medical seat , where as the same candidate who belongs to sc/st , even though he gets a rank of 20,000 he might get a seat..
in my view now a days reservation to girls is also not necessary as they are more brilliant than boys .
reservation is necessary ,if he/she is belonging from a poor family , government should give them technical support regarding money etc.. but not in ranks and marks..
22nd June 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

If i would be given a chance to meet the Prime Minister the feelings as a child
25th June 2011, 10:42 AM
raja badam

i can do to change the education system.
i pass new rules and sign them those documents with in one day .
i can deal with famous laptop companies and sign there and provide free note books to every student.and also cancel all reservations.and pass new rule that is depending on talent every one are eligible for further studies without fee.
5th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Tell Us How you Become The Prime Minister of INDIA ?
6th July 2011, 01:55 AM
rana2011
Banned

first I never dreamt sky touch dream after that I have no desire to give time at polities.
9th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Nasira

i would install CCTV cameras every where because a guilty person should be punished.
India develops when everybody develop. and there must be some sort of fear for change to takes place. thats by punishing.
15th July 2011, 04:27 PM
k.a.s.raghava

we cannot do in single day because he can create a new act but it cannot be ammended in single day
24th July 2011, 11:27 AM
MUJEEB HASAN

yes i can solve many problems as for example i can ban on taking bribe in every department that the comman poeple may utilize it
30th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Sehwag6

No it is a waste position. Nothing do effective in our country . Pm is a none position. I dont become a pm in india
6th August 2011, 10:07 AM
raj.rajesh

Quote:

I will avoid corruption if possible.
9th August 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

if yuo are the prime ministre of india for one day
15th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Yes i would like to become Prime Minister of India and i will finish all corruption and bribery and other thing i will provide equally living style for all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?