View Poll Results: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day?

Yes, may be I could solve few problems. 199 73.98%
No, nothing can be done in a single day. 70 26.02%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

22nd July 2013, 10:57 AM
challa ravali

Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

In one day we can change the Indian ministry.If suitable candidates are alloted for the respetive ministry then atomatically things will change.
8th August 2013, 07:09 PM
Keerthan kumar s

Smile Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

If i become the prime minister of India for one day i will begg president to remove the prime minister of India.
13th August 2013, 11:45 AM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

I don't want to become a prime minister for India in future,because i think i will get needed capacities and qualification to become a prime minister.Prime minister is peak post in India.He have to rule india efficiently and effectively.He have lot of powers.To become a prime minister person need to have lot of skills like leadership,motivational,making people union,timing,managing,communication..etc.
If in case by any chance I become a prime minister,i will do many modification in india in different sectors like education,economy,agricultural,railways,industrial---etc.
India india lot of things there to be modified in order to make india developed.So prime minister have to consider all things which have to be modified and go accordingly.Prime minister have to make people unity with his words.
17th August 2013, 12:04 AM
shajeera

Post Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

Pour out your interesting thoughts and ideas
if i have a chance to become a PM i will take immediate actions to bringout two things,

1.I first put an act to ban all the price free things given by most of the state governments like free color tv,free mixy,free grinder,free fans etc..

Because they are wasting our tax money by giving these useless things .

These things not have any quality and there is no necessary in giving them because these are not the basic needs like food,shelter etc..

The state governments are basically giving this for their own publicity not for more than that.

2.I will take steps to make higher education free to all.

Nowadays education is becoming as an investment and also affordable only for the people who are wealthy.

Many institutions are only moneyminded and hence quality of education is missing.

so, inorder to make educational sector healthy we should take it from the private hands and make it as public sector.

It will pave the way to have best engineers,doctors and so on because parents allow their children to choose their own field as they have no need to pay huge amount on education.
8th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes,I would like to become Prime Minister of India for day.But we cannot do any changes in any thing within one day to develop our country and keep it in a right position.The time of one day i.e.... 24 hours is not sufficient to bring the changes in the country.If it is possible,I will try to change the wrong ways that the in the country is going on.So,I would like to become Prime Minister of India for one day and I will make all the possible changes that helps the people and can develop our country.
18th May 2014, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

If i become a PM of india so i shall show a power of india to all country who try to defeat us but shall provides a various kinds of employment opportunities by providing a foreign companies without demand for any tax till it get a actual revenue aat all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?