View Poll Results: Coaching necessary these days?

Yes. Coaching is necessary to crack exams. 133 44.19%
No. With proper self study any exam can be cracked. 168 55.81%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

9th October 2010, 01:46 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

This is a very controversial topic but still lets see whats your take on this.

Do you think coaching is necessary to successfully crack the exam(any exam)

There is something called self study but some students dont consider it as a wise option so they choose coaching.

So pour out your comments as well as votes

9th October 2010, 10:42 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

proper studies from your side will help you very much to get the success in life, if you depends on others,you will do till the very end, your thinking will be like that only, you are the teacher and student, if you knew the basic it is very easy to clear every exam, i tell to my friends and student this point only, you all guys also better ,try this option, But be regular in taking or short note it will be very much help full, Best of luck
9th October 2010, 11:18 AM
Sanjiv sharma

According to my openion,coaching is very necessary in these days for securing high rank.Ond can learn the basics and fundamentals about any subject after getting coaching from experts.one can also prepare himself after self study but this is an era of competetions and struggles and if anyone intends to secure a best position in any exam then the coaching is the best way for marvelous success.
with regards

Without sincerity and hardwork nothing can be achieved though coaching acts as a machine which overtakes the manual work
9th October 2010, 12:33 PM
sharique7860

dear friend you can crack exams without diong coaching but coaching may enhace your chances of success.there are some benefits of coaching which are listed below
1.you can comapare yourself with others
2.you can prepare for the exam in a systematic way
3.you can get some usefull tricks for solving complicated problems
4.regular test in coaching improve your ability to give maximum answer in limited time
9th October 2010, 12:39 PM
shrutis

Dear sir ,
I think to crack any type of competitive exam the most important thing is self study. without it ,it is just wasting money in coaching classes. Coaching is the 2nd option after self study to practise and see where we stand . yes it's true that in coaching we get atmosphere , it gives competitive spirit,, can take guidelines ,but we can get full advantage of coaching when we study or revise it in home..so all coaching institutes just help but to crack any exam succesfully we have to do self study.
9th October 2010, 12:56 PM
navratan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post

There is something called self study but some students dont consider it as a wise option so they choose coaching.

coaching is not necessary for for any exam.self-study is key of success. i am saying this because i always used it
9th October 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

It is true that a person who is impossibly ambitious,hard-working,have loads of patience and
perseverence can achieve anything in his life.But at the same time proper guidance is also
indispensible.We need to know the correct ,proper as well as the shortest path and then only
we can walk on it by sheer dint of our hard-work.So from that point of view, i personally feel that
coaching are abit necessary.
9th October 2010, 01:45 PM
kalyani pragallapati

coaching helps us to learn 30% only. But self-study with proper planning gives us desired results and it improves self-confidence
9th October 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

yes coachig is nessary, because we can get more ideas about the same thing from different person. In self study we do not get informations, as what we think that is the correct answer we do not go beyond that, we don't recall the previous day study but in coaching we earn knowledge from different person.
9th October 2010, 03:26 PM
vik111

Thumbs up Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

Dear,

coaching is not necessary for cracking any exam of competetion .
rather if you want to more satisfy then you can join coaching but self study is most important.

all the best
9th October 2010, 09:41 PM
TRIBENI DAS

Detailed study is always necessary and not only for entrance this gives u a strong base and then when you go for coaching u get a brush up and also a view of the actual exam pattern and tips to crack and also improve speed beacause the study materials are really helpful and gives u an edge.So combine both........
10th October 2010, 01:31 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

self study is better if the child has enough time to prepare but as far as todays concern you will see that everyone wants success in a short time period.And in a short time one must need a perfection. So if you really want success and perfection in your field with a shorter time span & to get a good rank in the exams you want to appear,its better to join coaching as self assessment is sometimes makes a person depressed if he not succeed.So a guide is necessory to build your self confidence, to motivate you & to achieve your targeted goal.what are you thinking guys right now-----------------------
"UTHO,BADHO,JIYO,LETS GO.....................
AAYO,KAREIN COACHING LETS GO"
13th October 2010, 01:32 AM

yes , without the help of coaching we can crack exams because self study and self practice matters a lot and for this we can join test series so as to check our performances.
13th October 2010, 01:41 PM
Sachin Narayan

What I believe is what u can taught urself cant be taught by anyone. Self practicising and hard work is the only key to get success and crack the exams...
13th October 2010, 05:09 PM
mseetharamster

All exams cannot be cracked with just self study.
If you consider IIT-JEE,AIEEE and other exams to get admission into engineering most of students who have took coaching have been successful.

But considering GATE etc., exams they can be achieved through self study but most of the successful students are those who took coaching.
Even Civils follow the same.
All top rankers have took coaching in their respective exams.
15th October 2010, 01:09 PM
shubham sharma17

no,coaching is not neccessary ,by self-study everyone can crack exams ,but today children choose coaching as awise option than self -study
15th October 2010, 02:26 PM
Ragha3728

Quote:

some what coaching also must be along with the student great hard work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyani pragallapati View Post
coaching helps us to learn 30% only. But self-study with proper planning gives us desired results and it improves self-confidence
yes pragallapatti i agree with u one student can only can perform affectivly with the guidence of their teachers only
16th October 2010, 06:06 PM
mohit brh

i think it is depend upon potential of student . if a student can do hard work, self studies than coaching is not necesarry.
16th October 2010, 06:45 PM
yogananda143

yes
coaching is compulsory to crack any exam
why because through coaching we can get shortcut methods to solve any problem.
one more reson is through coaching within a short period we can get idea over the entire subject
16th October 2010, 09:25 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

coaching will be good the student who knew the basic very well, other wise it is not use full to the, they should start the basic from the beginning itself, By taking regular notes they can clear the exam,

Best of luck
16th October 2010, 11:51 PM
shreyasriv

There is no more need of coaching for preparation of exam.Self-study gives the actual performance of the study.
17th October 2010, 06:17 PM
catchkamal

Hello !!

there are few students who crack the exams(any) in their first attempt..some crack in 2 or 3 attempts and some don't...

WHY THIS VARIATION...may be lack of sincerity,skills,abilities,luck etc..
but apart from this i think lack of clearity for what to study and what not...this thing only comes from experience..which takes time and you cant wait for this..so how to overcome this ??

Why we have coaches for sports when one can do it by self..
anyways acceptionals are always there ??

i would say Coaching is the best option so that someone's else 10 years of experience becomes our experience in just 2 months...
17th October 2010, 06:54 PM
seshukumari

No need of coaching. Self preparation is enough now a days.
17th October 2010, 09:22 PM
koli

coaching is necessary...
though we can learn or get the concept clear from self studying but if there is an experienced person behind us to help us all the time then we can secure good marks than others because...
they not only focus on exam preparation but also on the performance of individual student.
they boost up students confidence which is very important.
and they also teach some valuable tricks to some particular type of questions which saves a lot of time.
but still one should do self study along with coaching to remain ahead of others who are also taking coaching classes with you.
thanking you....
thank you..
18th October 2010, 07:10 AM
helpmaster

according to my point of view coaching only guides and show us the path if we are really keen to get succes we will work hard and succed at any cost.
Its not the coaching.
If we are not interested its even worthless to join coaching.
If coaching has the direct roll why not all students i=of the coaching succeed
18th October 2010, 07:43 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Coaching is not the guarentty of success. So if u r self aware u can crack any exam with proper self study. There r so many examples of cracking exams without coaching. Coaching is a need of those students who r little confused about what to read n what to leave. Coaching just gives them the way. So u can join coaching if u r confused otherwise be confident on urself ,u will surely achieve ur goal.
18th October 2010, 10:33 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
yes coaching is necessary because it makes sharpen our skill but it does not mean that u should join any coaching institute u could be coached by ur relative also finally in my opinion it is necessary
18th October 2010, 12:49 PM
udesh

my point of view coaching is not compulsory for crack any exam but it is helping candidate for regular studies, guidance, study material etc., otherwise student have to spent his precious time for searching study material. only drawback of coaching is that is very costly & not affordable for
deserving candidate & most of coaching having inefficient faculties
18th October 2010, 12:55 PM
hrprajapt

nowadays coaching is necessary for securing good marks in the exam.it provides us an additional knowledge for preparation. coaching centers have experienced teachers they can share more to you.
18th October 2010, 03:19 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Exams could be cleared even without coaching.With sheer dedication,sincerity hard work,almost all the exams could be cracked just by self preparation.But there might be an exception for some of the exams.There is no doubt that coaching will enhance the chances more of clearing the paticular exams.Most of the IES,IAS aspirants does a year of self study and then take up coaching to see where they are.I think it also depends from person to person,some do have sharp minds, they clear the exams without any coaching.
18th October 2010, 06:53 PM
aotiwari

Quote:

Yeah i feel its controversial topic but it depends on person to person.

I feel that coaching is required only if you don't have your internal motivation for the exam (For eg: if i want to crack cat i know that i can crack it with self study but only if i study for 6 hrs on weekends but i can't just because my internal motivation is not enough)

also there is reason behind joining coaching, if some needs exact way how to approach the syllabus and guidance for the same, but nowadays its available on net directly.

In all if you have the above two thing (INTERNAL MOTIVATION i.e dedication & PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE ) then anyone can crack any exam.
18th October 2010, 10:44 PM
arun kumar jain

hi......
myself arun kumar jain....
In my point of view.... coaching is not necessary to successfully crack exams.....
we can also crack exams successfully by studying hard.......our own education is sufficient to crack exams.....
Definitely the education needed to become a successful person. Education provides knowledge about science, technologies, business etc. It teaches about the greatest persons in the world who achieved a lot in their life.

Education boost up our knowledge improves the confidence and enforce us to face challenges in life......
18th October 2010, 11:26 PM
nmurthyts

dear friend you can crack exams without diong coaching but coaching may enhace your chances of success.there are some benefits of coaching like you can comapare yourself with others ,you can prepare for the exam in a systematic way,you can get some usefull tricks for solving complicated problems,regular test in coaching improve your ability to give maximum answer in limited time
19th October 2010, 12:38 AM
sobu

yes coaching is necessary beacuse most of the students are weak to understand the language of the book and they cannot get the main concept of the topic. but the benifit of coaching is you can easily get make perfect your concept and also can solve many problems that you are stuck in so i agree with the coaching
19th October 2010, 09:26 PM
bikenindia

This is an age of competition. The level of competition is so high that its gone out of imagination. Proper studies and the fundamental basics do require in cracking the competitive exams. But I feel, coaching is very much necessary to crack such exams because coaching center will provide you the platform where we gain so much confidence and we have that courage to compete. Moreover, we will be dealing with frequently ask questions and varieties of questions. Also, the mock test conducted helps us to a great extent. So, I feel it is difficult to crack exams without coaching, but its not impossible.
20th October 2010, 02:58 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

well i feel...coaching is just a path shower...and nothing else....without our own effort no exams can be cracked....coaching exams cant make us drink our course within a matter of 1-2 years...its our own determination which will makwe us crack exams...
20th October 2010, 03:34 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

coaching is nessesary for having proper study material, self study is perfect way to be prepare for entrance but we must have proper studying material and guidence. Guidence can only provided by a professionals. So coaching is necessary along with self study
20th October 2010, 05:02 PM
sirisha adamala

in my view coaching is definately necessary depending on competition.if we are taking coaching we can know how to use shortcuts, how to manage time in competition exams.
21st October 2010, 12:55 PM
Bebith

Arrow Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

definitely.. coaching is improve yourself to 35% from is current position and also preparation is the another tool to achieve the desired goals
23rd October 2010, 10:08 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

No not at all coaching is complusory the thing which is compulsory is the dedication towards the work.
If coaching would have been necesary why not each student of coaching succeed.
Coachings only give the guidance
26th October 2010, 08:39 PM
shreyasriv

No,not well necessary to crack exams , doing with yourself preparation of study will give benefit to you than coaching.
28th October 2010, 03:46 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
coaching is not must but i do feel that model exams are must,
a person should be able to test were he stands regularly,
as far as coaching is concerened it is absolutely none sense and waste of precious time
29th October 2010, 01:52 AM
babydoll

Hi!
"Be the teacher of yourself" this is the main thing which you make successful. self study is the best study for a student for cracking any exam. But the main problem in self study is, the student can't manage the regularity to their study.
So, if you take coaching they will provide you the way how to prepare for the exam and the regularity to the study.
you can crack any exam by preparing yourself but if you take coaching then it will be more easy for you to crack exam.
So better to take a good coaching for specified exam.
Thank you.
30th October 2010, 04:47 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
nowadays the competition has become so cunning among students that self-study is not enough to get through entrances. so one need a proper guidance and right material with time management and this can only be get via coaching.
2nd November 2010, 03:41 AM
Gaurav.jain88

I think there is no need of coaching to crack any exam. By proper and well planned study one can crack any exam.
Dont rely on someone other prepare self and become independent and it also give you more knowledge.
2nd November 2010, 08:40 PM
ajazMach10

coaching is not at all necessary to crack a exam , until you have not narrowed your options too much as compared to your capacity. even that target can be achieved if some extra effort if directed towards it
4th November 2010, 10:19 PM
gks

[QUOTE=ForumModerator;214237]This is a very controversial topic but still lets see whats your take on this.

[B]Do you think coaching is necessary to successfully crack the exam(any exam)
It is necessary as there are many such topics which are not taught in detail in school and entrance exam need basics clear.
5th November 2010, 01:27 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

no not at all .......there is something call self-study with determination...and need high spirit, punctualities to stick to what you have decide like study hour etc...which is student find difficult in them thats why they go for coaching other wise they don't extra ..................
7th November 2010, 03:04 PM
sripradha

it is not that coaching can only give out a good marks.
reading for 1 hour daily can fetch you a lot of marks.
at the beginning of this process ,you will be able to see a slight change.
but after a period of 27 days ,you will be able to see a drastic change.
TRY IT OUT.
IT WILL SURELY WORK
ALL THE BEST.
coaching centers are ideal for those students who are naughty and for those students whose parents are working and who will not be able to concentrate on their children's studies.
otherwise coaching centers are of no use.
8th November 2010, 12:43 PM
nikita vyas

no coaching is not at all necessary to crack any exam bt only your hardwork will take u to the sucess.
dependin on others never take u to the success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?