View Poll Results: Can corruption ever end in India?

Yes 229 51.46%
No 216 48.54%
Voters: 445. You may not vote on this poll

19th November 2010, 12:53 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

Daily there is some news about latest corrupt pratices by our ministers ..

Do you think that this will ever end?

23rd November 2010, 04:00 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

I dont think that it will end in future as we can see its root are at very low level. And this root is spreading not shrinking so it will increase rather than decrease in future.
23rd November 2010, 04:53 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

To stop those type of corruption goverment should be taken a policy.
i thinkindian goverment has not taken any memorible action againest corruption,thats why the rate of corruption will increse,it should be stop...
23rd November 2010, 05:55 AM
neethubobby

yes
corruption in India will end the day all these politicians are are educated,i mean young enthusiastic people should enter politics.
23rd November 2010, 05:11 PM
Rajil

definitely it will end and we will do this we are the youth.........
23rd November 2010, 08:34 PM
B.keerthana09

Thumbs up Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

If each and every citizen of India works for India and thinks the progress of our nation we can surely remove even the word CORRUPTION from our Indian dictionary. but to implement this we need to work hard and make at least the future generation free from corruption...
23rd November 2010, 08:36 PM
hbk_piyushjain

Corruption has become a big issue in India and if we go to punish each and every corrupt person then more than 60% of Indian Population will go into Jail which is not possible.
23rd November 2010, 09:02 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

The way CORRUPTION is growing in India,chances seems to be very low to see the end of it at least in next 20 years.

Our system is gripped by corruption so severely that every common people faces lots of challenges.From the bottom to top there is corruption in our country.Few years back people used to praise the Indian ARMY for being free of corruption but now every now and then we even hear Army officers engaged in some types of corruption.And not to talk our Ministers,MPs,MLAs,it seems the most essential qualification for them is corruption.
These days it is much easier to get a ticket in elections for those engaged in some sort of crimes.
The problem is corruption is from the root level and nothing could be done about it.

The only possible way to overcome it, is the youngsters should come forward in POLITICS.Because if the administration is strict then it can be put to end in future.
24th November 2010, 11:57 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

i don't think any day our india will be free from corruption.
25th November 2010, 02:51 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

never,
its like salt to sea water,
its like sun rays in sun.

never ever.
25th November 2010, 01:20 PM
yogs.singh

until and unless u don't remove the human behavior of greedyness...not satisfied with what they have.....u can't remove the root's of corruption
26th November 2010, 10:39 AM
Sanjiv sharma

The days are not far away from us when our country became a corruption free country. First of all we needs to have awareness amongst the common people about their rights. Every politician or govt machinery should work with high morality and transparency. There should be a severe and major punishments to those who found indulge in corruption. People must become sincere and faithful among each other. All this offer involvement of youths who are future of INDIA.
With regards
-Sanjiv sharma-
26th November 2010, 08:25 PM
Reshab Dhungana

Lightbulb Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

it really wont b ending if u people start thinking like this
27th November 2010, 11:56 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I don't think corruption is going to end in india in near future as we can see its root in lower posts to higher posts. corruption indirectly is the means of money(black). Since corruption is related to money, it is very difficult to say "good by" to corruption .only general people can end it with their individual efforts.
27th November 2010, 04:16 PM
Reshab Dhungana

Thumbs up Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

Thanks men. I was thinking if i am the alone to say. heads offffffff to ur guts
27th November 2010, 06:04 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Not only corruption (System) and we need to pluck people who are corrupted.Just throw them from hill.
27th November 2010, 07:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

India being the second highest country as per the population in the world,it is impossible for the corruption to end, as growing number of people may have their greed and earning money in the wrong way.

Apart from that India is the country which is growing rapidly in terms of economic development which may creating several other ways for corruption
27th November 2010, 07:56 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey let us think positively,We are upcoming generation of India.We will be there working tomorrow as government officers,police officers,doctors,engineers...etc.

So lets take an oath on behalf of our country that we will stop corruption and not take part in it.let us take an oath that we will neither take up bribes or take part of it by giving money to the officers.

We need to elect people who are educated.I have seen various politicians giving money to the poor people just before elections.After that they don't even remember the people who made them a leader.

According to me,the voting system must change.Only the educated people must be able to vote so that they will not fall into corruption.

I have never seen people who set their aim as politician.So,none among the educated doesn't want to see themselves as politicians.This is one of the great drawback for our country.
28th November 2010, 11:12 AM
angrup

i think until and unless the literacy rate improves ..its very difficult to reduce the corruption level ...Education is the only weapon which will create awareness among the masses to compare between good and bad...it ll help people of india to choose the honest and right person as MLA/MP/ and panchyat n municipal level leaders...once v ll b able to choose correct person...corruption ll automatically come down and in this way v can hope to eradicate this menace very soon....
1st December 2010, 07:32 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

I don't think corruption will ever end in india. its root can be seen in the middle profile people and gov. officers. to end corruption we will have to start right from the toe. so first of all common people should try not to give any kind of money to the gov. officers in order to pass their appeal or work. our leaders are fully corrupted. so we can't think to end corruption without good leaders.
1st December 2010, 11:48 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

All,

There is only one way to end corruption. Enable online application for all the tasks like license, passport, certificates that enhances bribes so that peoples do not need to contact the govt Babus for their job to be done.
Also we need to be careful from our side and stop giving money to these peoples.
1st December 2010, 02:42 PM
rahul_kumar066

I think no, corruption will end men but men can't end corruption because dark always be with light that why corruption will be always with men
1st December 2010, 09:41 PM
sanu kumar gupta

I think its no.Because you know that a coine has two side as this matter.And i think no other country on univese who is free from curruption.
1st December 2010, 10:33 PM
amit_2010

yes. Corruption is related to the people by the people for the people. If people can dare to stop it will stop.............
3rd December 2010, 09:09 PM
miniking

it will never end in india. it will be there up to the end of world
5th December 2010, 12:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

yes we can see corruption less india in near future if we are able to elect the right persons to rule us

to totally eliminate the roots of corruption is not at all possible directly by the creator of the world also...

where corruption is not there across this world ha..??
everywhere
everycity
every village
every man
is some or the other times will corrupted due to many reasons
like threaten ,danger ,or by leathargy
watever it is the ultimate loser is ...........we all know none other than we

we will simply blame politicians and all
y dont we blame ourselves
at this instant i want to share something

my friend of hyderabad doesen't have driving licence he is so lazy that he don't want to go to RTA office and give his license test and he is trying to get license by means of brokers of the same office without any test interestingly he got license to his house by giving bribe to the broker a 4k rupees which actually cost the ordinary applicant through exam just of 600 rupees

wat u observed in the above example some of us who have money is making the brokers corrupt and the brokers getting used to money and not doing work for the general people the people who can pay are paying but the people who cannot are unable to get a license

so people my suggestion stop leathergy and go to the govt offices and make them work without bribes this is very simple as to make our country as corruption less country

and coming to politicians only way to see the corruption less india is to remove all the existing politicians and run govt with well qualified honest ias ips officers into the assembly if not the politicians will directly or indirectly eat away all the money which is existing and which is to be created in the near future so my sincere request to the future policy makers is that take out this waste politicians and keep well qualified persons into their positions ...this is the only way to see corruption less India

JAI HIND..!!

thanks for the opportunity
6th December 2010, 12:36 PM
bindhu1

Arrow Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

I think corruption will not end in future because its not that much easy to end.
6th December 2010, 08:18 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post

Yes Definitely. When youngsters get into politics and when big countries will make regular deals with us, We will fear to encourage the corruption. And in that day Corruption will start the journey to the end.
6th December 2010, 09:58 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

I don't think so that corruption will ever end in our country or even any other country. The issues is not only for government sectors, its for private sectors too. Corruption is now influencing education also. Its easy to get admission in any reputed collage if you have any approch and this approch is nothing but corruption. We people have encourage this and now we have to face this and this will surerly never end unless we protest for it and also not to promote this.
8th December 2010, 03:31 PM
ramakant sharma

Unhappy Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

my answer to this poll is no because India is a republic country and having different types of government in varying areas so officials themselves are bounded through many bounding either they are pressurized by center or they are pressurized by local each and every buddy want to keep his status either through any way . now as politician are doing leg pulling of each other . other officials are taking advantage of that and they are making money which is root cause for corruption .
11th December 2010, 02:49 PM
prahladvats

when everybody do whatever work allocated to them with honesty and prosperity, so think abt ot and help nation.
13th December 2010, 02:02 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The best way to remove corruption is to get corrupted yourself.If all the people will be corrupted then definitely a stage comes when people will find no way to increase it further and on that day corruption ends automatically.
To prove it -
So Mr. Moderator,you do one thing as stop deleting all the copied answers then on one day the Forum Members get so much bored of this copied act that they automatically stop it as they are getting nothing of this copy & paste Funda.
This Is INDIA, My Dear Yaahan logo ko sophisticated language pasand nahin aati.So agar corruption hatana hai to khud corrupt ban jayo And U see this Jadoo ki Jhappi at that time .
15th December 2010, 03:03 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Will Corruption ever end in India? If yes then how?

I truly believe that corruption will end up one day but for that day we have to wait ............i feel that corruption is not a matter of concern but the over corruption is a real problem.the limit of corruption is not defined.

a little intake of money is OK but if it exceeds the limit it is harmful.

good day
16th December 2010, 10:47 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

Quote:

i don't think corruption is going to end ever in country like india. india is a vast country and corruption means black money.as we all know that money always attaracts the people so it is not possible to remove corruption.
fortunately if it happened then it will take a long time to end.
17th December 2010, 07:30 AM
Abhishek Arya

Nvr nvr nd nvr..bacche bacche k dimag me politics hai....
17th December 2010, 08:11 AM
Ragha3728

Quote:

Yes it may be when the nation government of Indian runed by the students
with behind help of national leaders
18th December 2010, 01:05 PM
ravikumar241291

yes corrution can be stopped by us. we are citizens of india so at least each one are aginst the corruption and stop corruption. giving message to each and every one of this country nd encourage youth to change the india system.
18th December 2010, 08:06 PM
Ajay Bhullar

yes
but if every Indian do his job with his full aspiration
18th December 2010, 08:21 PM
King_kunwar

Yes when people think more about others than ourself
19th December 2010, 09:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
the only way to end corruption in our country is to change the politicians present in the country
which is not possible and hence there is no way to end corruption in the country
19th December 2010, 01:22 PM
nishant1110

Corruption can end if we, students, launch an aggressive drive against it. We can start by handing over blank bills to people who demand money, we can make spy tapes or do sting operation using our latest gadgets and mobiles. We can change our ruling party/alliance for the better. It is we who have to work. Politicians and administrators will do nothing, because they are the ones who are most corrupt.

Regards
nishant1110
19th December 2010, 06:20 PM
vinitpandey

Quote:

"emplementation of rules,a council should be made which is able to spects even prime minister"
20th December 2010, 04:02 PM
sambhit

Probably very very difficult...but i will say this that it's important to work towards a society that is as corruption free otherwise there will come a day that there will no longer be any difference between a normal society and the jungle. It's not just the politicians but we also as people. It's easy to blame the politicians for all the ills of the country. We have to change...unless that happens, nothing will change
21st December 2010, 11:15 PM
Vibhor Shah

Yes, it will end, no doubt it may take years, but when people become aware and decided to eliminate,,,,it will be completely removed,,,,,.that day will be the other Independence day of India,,,,,
23rd December 2010, 11:18 AM
pratip mazumder

Corruption is a deep rooted evil in the society and it has been there generation after generation.This is because not only the people who are corrupt,but also because of people who help them to be corrupt by paying bribes.It is very difficult to think of a corruption free society,because to change the society, we 1st need to change the people of the society.
23rd December 2010, 12:08 PM
mdtareque

Yes it can come to end if drastic measure are taken for the same. All required laws are made but nothing is implemented
24th December 2010, 06:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Corruption will never Ended, Until Political Parties Exist in India.

And it will not possible because From top to bottom all the persons are corrupt. So, its very tough to say that, Corruption will be ended.

Every individual has to start from herself to be honest and Our education system will be improved, and If some Legal Actions were Made on Political Parties, then it possible that Corruption will be Eliminated.

Otherwise, its very tough to say, that when will Corruption End.

If the person Himself Honest and Respect the Laws, only then Corruption will be removed Otherwise, its very tough to say that, How Corruption Ends !

Thanks

Rahul k
28th December 2010, 03:19 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

yes.when we ask the questions that time corruption will end.
28th December 2010, 05:30 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

India is an country with so much of population and poverty that ending corruption is an impossible task at least for the next 30 to 40 years,
the only way to end corruption is to educate as many people as possible about the bad effects of it
29th December 2010, 08:36 PM
sdeepika.b

the corruption in India was what i have studied from the news paper. the ministers transferred the money to Swiss in spite of using it for poor.
if the ministers were taught about that money is a piece of paper that which u transfer to use it for the welfare of our country. then the entire country will be in peace.
recently , i have seen the Eenadu news paper dated 27th Monday DEC 2010 the loans were sanctioned to farmers in some crores of money but that doesn't reached to farmers and as such as the money wasn't reach to them they were attempting suicide
the ministers have to recognize that the deathly lives of farmers was due to them.

so, whoever in any field must have moral values

IN India it was only due to some of the ministers. it is happening
I hope our country wish the welfare of people
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?