2nd October 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?

Hello,
i want to ask details about msc pathology,
I just gave the sybse exm(chemistry ,botany,physics )
Now for tybse which subject should i choose for appering
msc pathology
did i need to give any entrance exam ?
Which college is good msc pathology in pune university
and fee details..

9th October 2014, 10:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
i want to ask details about msc pathology,
I just gave the sybse exm(chemistry ,botany,physics )
Now for tybse which subject should i choose for appering
msc pathology
did i need to give any entrance exam ?
Which college is good msc pathology in pune university
and fee details..
Yes of course you are eligible for M.Sc Pathology course after completing B.Sc cuorse. Those candidates who are completed their graduation with Zoology/botany/microbiology/biochemistry/chemistry as main subjects are eligible to apply for M.Sc Pathology course.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science is a two years master degree course in science stream, which consist of four semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Aspirants should have passed a Bachelor’s (10+2+3) degree in science stream from a recognized University/Institution, securing at least 50% marks at graduation level. Candidate appearing for their final examination are also eligible to apply.

SC/ST and OBC category students are required to score at least 45% marks at graduation level.

Selection will be based on entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Every aspirant must note that both the graduation score and entrance exam scores are take into consideration at the time of admission.

Colleges offering M.Sc Pathology:-
  • College Of Audiology and Speech language Pathology - Pune, Maharashtra
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College
9th October 2014, 01:56 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?

Hi, you will require a science background with physics, chemistry and biology combination. Thereafter you should first complete the MBBS degree from a reputed medical college. Once you have done so, you can opt for specialization in Pathology. Or you can also directly choose to do pathology at the undergraduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?