19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  2. Seats available for MArch(Digital Architecture) course in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  5. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad with 126 marks in B.Arch, state rank of 7036 and 2161 in OBC category?
  6. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  7. How should I apply in IIT Kharagpur or Roorkee for M.Arch? My GATE score is 373
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  11. Which one is best among B.Arch and B.Tech CS?
  12. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  13. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Which are the good colleges in Fashion Designing in Maharashtra?
  15. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  16. Can I apply for NATA, if passed higher secondary in 2013?
  17. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect?
  18. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
24th July 2018, 05:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune is as follows:

>>You must have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch) with minimum 50% marks from any recognised University to be eligible to apply for admission in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune to pursue MArch(Digital Architecture).

>>You must have qualified Maharashtra Common Entrance Test*(MAH-CET).
24th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed BArch with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study MArch (Digital Architecture) in the Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune. Eligible candidates have to clear the MAH-M.Arch CET (Common Entrance Test) for the admission to study MArch Digital Architecture in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women. Duration of the course is two years. Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?