14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences). Can I know about the criteria for admission to Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

31st October 2019, 12:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University?

=> Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is a Post Graduation level course and the duration of Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is 3 years.

=> For the admission of Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences course, the candidate should have passed Graduation (BYNS) from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the Graduation (BYNS) to get admission in Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?