1st May 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MS(Mathematical Sciences) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MS(Mathematical Sciences). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

11th May 2019, 08:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MS(Mathematical Sciences) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

The admission procedure to study MS in Mathematical Sciences at Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology is:-

==> Candidate can download the application form from the university website that is www.gauhati.ac.in

==> Fill all the required details and pay the application fee of Rs.300 and Rs. 200 as an entrance test fee through SBI Collect facility.

==> Submit the filled application form to:-

Address - Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology
Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam - 781014
Phone - 0361-2672233
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.gauhati.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?