30th May 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 05:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

The admission to the MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpuris done through the entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.

The selection of the candidates is done through the merit list based on the entrance examination and the college will be allotted after the councelling.

The candidates are required to have minimum 70% marks in MBBS degree from a recognized Medical Council of India College.

You can visit the website https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/ for more information.

2nd June 2019, 01:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

=> Master of Science in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is a two-year postgraduate physiotherapy course.

=> The candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur is 50 to 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the AIIMS-Jodhpur.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?