30th May 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) course which is available in AIIMS-Jodhpur. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

31st May 2019, 05:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

The course structure of MS(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) in AIIMS-Jodhpur is divided into Thesis and Theory.

Part A:-
:-General Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
:-Epidemiology
:-Research methodology Physiatry
:-Occupational therapy
:-Post surgical orthopedic

Part B:-

:-Stroke and other Neurological diseases
:-Pediatric diseases
:-Cardio-respiratory disease
:-Musculoskeletal and Rheumatologic disease
:-Other rehabilitation

Thesis:-

:-Clinical training
:-Spinal injury
:-Foot wears and foot wears modification
:-Traumatic brain injury
:-Rehabilitation of post orthopedic condition
:-Clinical training
:-Rehabilitation of children with brain damage and other disease
:-Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
;-Rehabilitation of geriatric patients

The fee expenses of the course is Rs.1927 per annum which also includes the hostel fee of Rs.1000.

You can visit the website https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?