2nd June 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Aligarh Muslim University for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

4th June 2019, 09:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University;

You must hold a degree or graduation in Biological Sciences/Life Sciences or Physical Sciences provided that you must have studied Zoology/Botany as the subsidiary subject from any recognized institute/university with minimum 50% marks.

You must have to qualify written test conducted by the department..

For details;
https://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=42&typ=2
5th June 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Aligarh Muslim University for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

Admission criteria to study MSc (Biodiversity Studies and Management) in Aligarh Muslim University are given below:

Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences / Life Sciences or Physical Sciences provided that the student must have studied Zoology or Botany as subsidiary subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate

Students have to appear and qualify the Departmental Test for the admission to study MSc (Biodiversity Studies and Management) in Aligarh Muslim University

Students should be physically fit to study the course
6th June 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
The admission to M.Sc in Biodiversity & Conservation will be based on an entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. Application form for the entrance test can be filled online. The entrance test will have 100 questions in Paper I comprising of General Aptitude and 100 questions in paper II which is a subject paper (Agriculture Microbiology)
6th June 2019, 12:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Admission criteria to study .M.Sc in Biodiversity and Conservation at Aligarh Muslim University:

1) The admission to M.Sc in Biodiversity & Conservation will be based on an entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam through online.

2) The entrance test will have 100 questions in Paper I (General Aptitude), and 100 questions in paper II which is a subject paper (Agriculture Microbiology).

Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Official website -> https://www.amu.ac.in
6th June 2019, 01:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The university conducts its own entrance test for the admissions in post graduate courses.

You can get the application on the website https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/. Once you submit the application form, you would need to give the examination.

The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the university or you can also check on the website under the "Result " tab.

The minimum eligibility required by the candidates looking forward to get admission in M.Sc(Biodiversity & Conservation) is graduation in Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can refer to the website https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/ for more information.
6th June 2019, 05:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria to study MSc in Biodiversity & Conservation at Aligarh Muslim University is given below.

==> Candidate can fill the application form online through university website www.amu.ac.in.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.500 through credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?