2nd June 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc(Biotechnology) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Biotechnology). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

4th June 2019, 08:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc(Biotechnology) student?

Yes, you are eligible to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University after completing graduation in BSc(Biotechnology). Those candidates are eligible to pursue MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) who have passed graduation with Biological Sciences/Life Sciences or Physical Sciences (Zoology/Botany as the subsidiary subject) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

For details;
https://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=42&typ=2
5th June 2019, 01:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc(Biotechnology) student?

=> Master of Science of Biodiversity & Conservation is a postgraduate Bioinformatics course and the duration of this course is 2 years.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed a bachelor of science in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to study Master of Science of Biodiversity & Conservation is 60%.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
5th June 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Biotechnology). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

Those candidates who have passed (3 year – regular mode) BSc Biological Sciences / Life Sciences or Physical Sciences provided that the candidate must have studied Botany / Zoology as subsidiary subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study MSc (Biodiversity Studies and Management) in Aligarh Muslim University. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply to study the MSc (Biodiversity Studies and Management) in Aligarh Muslim University.
6th June 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Requirements to study M.Sc in Biodiversity & Conservation at Aligarh Muslim University for BSc(Biotechnology) student:

1) The candidate must complete B.Sc in Agriculture/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics /Plant Molecular from a recognized university.

2) The candidate must study Zoology/Botany/Chemistry as major subjects at graduation.

3) The candidate must score at least 55% marks in aggregate as well as in the main subject.

Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Official website -> https://www.amu.ac.in
6th June 2019, 01:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required by the candidates looking forward to get admission in M.Sc(Biodiversity & Conservation) is graduation in Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The university conducts its own entrance test for the admissions in post graduate courses.

You can get the application on the website https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/. Once you submit the application form, you would need to give the examination.

The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the university or you can also it heck on the website.

You can refer to the website https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/ for more information.
6th June 2019, 02:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Biodiversity & Conservation) in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Sc (Biotechnology) student are as mentioned:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation in Science stream such as Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Anthropology or any field of Life Sciences from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in Graduation.
There is no age limit in pursuing this course.
6th June 2019, 05:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study MSc in Biodiversity & Conservation at Aligarh Muslim University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done Bachelor's in Life Science/Biological Science or Physical Sciences.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

==> The maximum age limit to do the course is 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?