8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 02:01 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

As for as my knowledge in order to pursue MSc(Multimedia and Animation) ,firstly you need to have a BSc degree in relevant field or any other related field with minimum 55% marks.

Admission will be based on the merit determined by the marks obtained in Graduation followed by counselling.

For MS courses, you need to have a valid NEET PG score .

Hope this will help
12th September 2018, 04:08 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Hi there,

The admission criteria to study MSc in LNMU is-

Bachelor's degree with aggregate of minimum 55% in the relevant stream.
Admission is based on merit basis, determined by the marks obtained in graduation. Sometimes they may also conduct interview depending upon the number of students.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?