8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) from Lalit Narayan Mithila University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

11th September 2018, 02:26 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

As for as my knowledge in order to pursue MSc(Multimedia and Animation) ,firstly you need to have a BSc degree in relevant field or any other related field with minimum 55% marks.

Admission will be based on the merit determined by the marks obtained in Graduation followed by counselling.

For MS courses, you need to have a valid NEET PG score .

Hope this will help
12th September 2018, 04:12 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Hi there!

So there is no entrance test for Msc in LNMU.

The admission is based on merit, depending upon the marks obtained in the graduation by you. They might take interview if the number of students are more, otherwise not.

Let me tell you, Msc in multimedia and animation is not mentioned in their website so i would advice you to call and confirm once.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?