18th February 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar?

Hello, I am interested to study my MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar for this MTech course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

22nd February 2019, 09:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar?

Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar:

You must have passed BE/BTech in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
You must have qualified Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT).
Candidates having a valid score in GATE are also eligible to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar.

For details, visit;
http://www.soa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?