18th February 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Computer Science and Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd February 2019, 07:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar?

You have to sit in the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar. Admission of the candidates is done on the basis of rank obtained in Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT). Candidates who have qualified GATE are also eligible to study MTech(Computer Science and Technology) in Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneswar.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd February 2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?