23rd January 2022, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission in full time MBA is possible on PG percentage basis instead of graduation?

I have scored 49.75 % in graduation but in post graduation I scored above 50%. I am eligible to get admission on my PG percentage basis instead of graduation.

24th January 2022, 05:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in full time MBA is possible on PG percentage basis instead of graduation?

Yes,you can do MBA if you have less than 50%marks in graduation .
24th January 2022, 07:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in full time MBA is possible on PG percentage basis instead of graduation?

No, that is not possible. For admission in MBA the candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University or institute. As there is no percentage of marks criteria, you are eligible to apply for MAT for admission to MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?