8th October 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am studying in diploma in civil engg. 2nd year in Jamia Millia Islamia, after that may I take admission in part time B.tech or full time B.E.

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  2. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?
  4. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?
  5. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  7. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  8. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  9. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  11. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  15. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  16. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  17. Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
8th October 2011, 12:21 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Dear pal,
Doing a full time course has many advantages than doing a part time course. you can concentrate more in your studies and spend your time in it.But if you are in need of doing your job in order to meet your family requirement then you can do part time also.It is not that you can not do well with part time course you need to put more efforts.
Your bachelor degree has no role to play in it. Choose your option correctly.
Doing MBA will boost your skill so do it soon
3rd November 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

sir i want to do civil diploma part time give me detail
18th September 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have arrear in B.E. and i have completed only 3 year course, but i have still arrear. i am not interested in arrear paper again. can i purse any UG or PG degree in arts and science as part time or full time. using my diploma certificates
18th September 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have arrear in B.E. and i have completed only 3 year course, but i have still arrear. i am not interested in arrear paper again. can i purse any UG or PG degree in arts and science as part time or full time. using my diploma certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?