27th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?

I have not given any exams of CAT,MAT,XAT... bt still i want to do MBA in a good college with good placements... can i do that??? any colleges available for me???

Related Questions:
1st September 2014, 10:01 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not given any exams of CAT,MAT,XAT... bt still i want to do MBA in a good college with good placements... can i do that??? any colleges available for me???

If you want to join in a good college with good placements then it is necessarily needed that you write the entrance exam which is conducted for joining in MBA course.MBA is a post graduate course and for doing this course you would need to write the entrance exam.

Apart from that you can even join in colleges for doing the MBA course but on the condition that you can join in through Management quota.And most importantly for doing a MBA course you would need to have completed a UG degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

Regards
~Jxsab~
8th June 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?

sir.
Now I am studying Degree 2nd year of science group (Botany, Zoology, chemistry)
But i am very much intrested to do Mba
Am i eligible for Mba? If so i jst need some guidance about the syllabus to prepare for MAT Exam......at Home
8th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir.
Now I am studying Degree 2nd year of science group (Botany, Zoology, chemistry)
But i am very much intrested to do Mba
Am i eligible for Mba? If so i jst need some guidance about the syllabus to prepare for MAT Exam......at Home
8th June 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir l have done graduation so can i get admissions in good college with good placement without appearing any entrance
26th November 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 75 %in b.com but not attempt any entrance test for mba and need to know which college prefer there own test for mba .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?