5th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance?

Please tell me the admission procedure for post graduate diploma in banking & finance ?????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  2. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  3. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  4. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  5. How to join IFBI course?
  6. Information about IFBI courses and their placement record?
  7. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
  9. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  10. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  11. Which course can I do after T.Y.B.Com? What are the benefits in future?
  12. Detailed fee structure of IFBI course?
  13. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  14. Can I join IFBI programme? What is the fee structure and exam schedule?
  15. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  16. What to do after graduating in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  18. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
7th May 2014, 03:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance?

Post Graduate in Banking and Finance is the best course in this some decades. The banking line is the most valuable and demandable line in now a days. The Banking and financial sectors are totally affected on the Indian economy. Banking sectors are totally poised for a high trajectory increases for opening multiple opportunities for the bright carrier.

There are so many careers in Banking & Finance are Risk Management, Financial Services, Capital Market, Credit and Risk Analysis, Retail & Corporate Banking, Banking information & Security Management, Investment Advisory Services, Wealth managements etc and many more careers. This is the mostly common courses that every institution gives.

If you are interested in these courses then you have to go for the official website to fill up the application form and pay the money of the application fee. Then you have to go for the entrance exam and after completing the entrance exam you are given a rank card for the admission. Then you have to go for the counselling and then document verification is held. Then you take the admission and study hard to make your career in a brighter way. This is the best course to make a successful man.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?