4th June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune?

Hi, I would like to join College of Events and Media, Pune for studying MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

8th June 2019, 06:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune;

First you have to obtain the prospectus document & admission form by payment of Rs. 500/ from institute.

Then you have to take an Entrance Test namely COEM Aptitude Test.

If you qualify the Aptitude Test, you have to fill up the Admission Form.

Then you have to submit the admission from along with attach copies of relevant certificates, 4 stamp-size photographs and course fee.

After paying fee, you will get the confirmation of admission slip within 72 hours of payment of your fees.

For details;
https://www.coemindia.com/html/admissions.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?