4th June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) from College of Events and Media, Pune. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

8th June 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune?

You have to appear in the COEM Aptitude Test to get admission in MBA(Advertising Management & Public Relations) in College of Events and Media, Pune. The Aptitude Test is a duration of 30 Minutes. You can take this test at any time on any date (except holidays) at COEM.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details;
https://www.coemindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?