8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Surgery) in SRM Dental College?

Hi, I would like to join SRM Dental College for studying MDS(Oral Surgery). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this MDS course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Surgery) in SRM Dental College?

The admission to study Master of Dental Science(Oral Surgery) in SRM Dental College is on the basis of your marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG). You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) and after getting a valid score card, would need to contact at the below mentioned through or phone as per your choice :-

Email Address:[email protected]
Phone number:-

You can visit the website http://mcc.nic.in/MCCReg/HomePage.aspx for more information.
12th September 2019, 09:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Surgery) in SRM Dental College?

The admission procedure to study MDS in Oral Surgery at SRM Dental College is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Oral Surgery or a provisional pass certificate in BDS from an Indian University/Dental College recognized by Government of India. Admission will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate)followed by counseling which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidates can apply through NEET PG website https://nbe.edu.in/. Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling as per their ranks and you need to fill your course choice and colleges in the counseling process. After allotment you can submit the admission fee, application form and attach all the relevant documents. You can fill the admission form from the college website that is www.srmdentalcollege.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?