14th June 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal for the course of MTech(Advance Production System). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

21st June 2019, 03:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

As per the information available, the admission to the National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal for pursuing M.Tech in Advance Production System is on the basis of GATE scores followed by Councelling.

You can contact the National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal for more information:

Contact Address:-
National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training & Research,
Shamla Hills,
Bhopal - 462 002 (M.P.) , India
Phone numbers:-91(0755)2661600-602,607-608
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?