12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Respected Sir/Madam, what is the fee expenses of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? I want to know about the total fee expenses including admission fees and semester fees. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th September 2019, 05:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

The admission fee for pursuing Master of Philosophy(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University would be Rs.22,400.

The semester wise fee expenses of Master of Philosophy(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is mentioned below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs. 32,000
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs. 32,000
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs. 32,000
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs. 32,000

You can visit the website http://hnbgu.ac.in for more information.
15th September 2019, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

MPhil in Environmental Sciences at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.16790
Year II - Rs.17350

Total - Rs.34140

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.hnbgu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?