12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly tell me about the duration of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) which is available in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? I also want to know about the syllabus of this course. Please tell me as soon as possible.

15th September 2019, 04:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of MPhil(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

The duration of Master of Philosophy(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is 2 years.

The course of syllabus of Master of Philosophy(Environmental Sciences) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is mentioned below:-

Year I:-

:-Environmental Biology
:-Environmental Chemistry
:-Geology in relation to environment
:-Fieldwork
:-Research Work
:-Practical

Year II:-

:-Wildlife management
:-Immunology and Toxicology
:-Environmental Physics
:-Impact assessment
:-Project work

You can visit the website http://hnbgu.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?