28th September 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Master of Computer Management in Maharashtra Institute of Information Technology?

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to study Master of Computer Management in Maharashtra Institute of Information Technology. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of each semester?

15th November 2019, 11:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Master of Computer Management in Maharashtra Institute of Information Technology?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Master of Computer Management in Maharashtra Institute of Information Technology are given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.95000

=> First semester = Rs.28100

=> Second semester = Rs.28100

=> Third semester = Rs.28100

=> Fourth semester = Rs.28100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?