22nd November 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) from Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

24th November 2019, 08:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for the candidates wiling to pursue Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur.

You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to get admission in
Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur.
25th November 2019, 11:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MDS in Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge at Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur. Admission selection is done on the basis of MDS NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BDS degree in the relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.navodaya.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?