21st February 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019?

Hi friends, I have heard that BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET notification is released. I want to apply in this entrance exam. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please tell me immediately.

28th February 2019, 06:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019?

There is no upper age limit or lower age limit to apply for BHU M.Sc (Forensic Science) PET 2019.
28th February 2019, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For postgraduate degree courses, there is no upper age limit set by BHU. Hence, you can surely apply for it without worrying about age, if you have got the basic qualification.

You just need to have a life science degree or a degree in the same field or related field, if you are looking for M.Sc forensic science admission.
1st March 2019, 12:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have heard that BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET notification is released. I want to apply in this entrance exam. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please tell me immediately.
There is no upper age or lower age limit for application BHU PET 2019 entrance exam. Those who completed their Bachelor’s Degree science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science in BHU.

Official website - [URL="bhuonline.in"]bhuonline.in[/URL]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?