26th July 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?

Hi sir/ ma'am,

I have done my graduation in BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization. I want to know whether I am eligible for regular teacher in Kendriyavidyala? Can you tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up from now?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?
  2. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  4. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  5. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  7. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  9. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  10. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  11. What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  13. Date of PGT Exam for this year?
  14. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  16. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  17. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  18. Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?
26th July 2015, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/ ma'am,

I have done my graduation in BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization. I want to know whether I am eligible for regular teacher in Kendriyavidyala? Can you tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up from now?

Thanks!
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for School Teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For CTET exam, you must have valid B.Ed certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?