22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech in mining engineering after M.Sc degree from CUJ?

I am studying M.Sc degree course from CUJ. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in mining engineering from IGNOU. I will submit all the Xerox copy of my certificates and bonafied of my university at the time of admission.

Related Questions:
22nd July 2016, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in mining engineering after M.Sc degree from CUJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying M.Sc degree course from CUJ. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in mining engineering from IGNOU. I will submit all the Xerox copy of my certificates and bonafied of my university at the time of admission.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech course in Mining in IGNOU because you have completed M.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized University are eligible for B.Tech in Mining Engineering in IGNOU.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
23rd July 2016, 12:13 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in mining engineering after M.Sc degree from CUJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have studied M.Sc degree in Earth Science streams/Geography/Physics/Mathematics/Environmental Sciences at Master and Bachelor degree level, then definitely you are eligible for B.Tech in Mining Engineering course. You can join in B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme. However, being a M.Sc student you can apply for M.Tech in Mining Engineering instead of B.Tech in Mining Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?